Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Games outcome is rigged

Angry Games outcome is rigged

My team lost a match 4-0. I know that happens and that's not why I'm upset. It was the way Top Eleven programed the games we play. My team in first place in the league and the team I played was in 2nd, I had a 2 point lead.
    My team rating was 28.4 vs 21.0 for the opposing team. Every player on my team had maxed out condition and everyone's moral was either very high or better. Playing at home and watching game gave me a 13% possession advantage.
    The Game: Visitor's kick off and immediately my 6 star MC is give a yellow card. My team controlling the ball and up pops the visitor score? Approx. 2 min visitors lose a player due to an injuries and is NOT replace leaving them to play with 10 men for the remainder of the game. Again my team is controlling the ball and again up pops another score for them. At halftime I made some tactics change and made a defensive sub, less than 1 min. into second half they score again. For the remainder of the game my team NEVER controlled the ball (color bar across top) show visitors color 100%. They then scored for the fourth time, my team had 3 to 4 shoots on goal (both strikers are 5 star).
    I think Top Eleven play the game to one make the league race tighter and want to drive us to buy there tokens to improve our team. Don't be like me, save your money don't waste your time trying to get better players or buy health, moral or treatment packs Top Eleven will fix them game for the outcome they think will make them money.
    Again losing the game isn't the issue it the way it was done.
    realmadridzg and ice87s like this.

All I can think of is your opponent had a formation that possibly countered your formation.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

That's a possibility July Fourth, I changed my tactics from attacking to defensive at halftime and dropped back my DMC resulted in no change.
    I really feel that the real tactic is Top Eleven trying to get us to spend more money on the game.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    "I really feel that the real tactic is Top Eleven trying to get us to spend more money on the game."

All games want moneys is something normal, they are doing everything for this and is same with all games.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Relax, this hapen also in the real life football. My team Barcelona also lost from Celtic, Real Sociedad, Hercules & Rubin Kazan for example. You buyed scout and 5 star players like PSG, Man City & Real Madrid does but some teams are playing very smart tactics. This game is not who's buying the most and the best players but using the best tactics vs your opponent. I have more respect for players that buy some players etc and use very smart tactics vs oppenent than a team that buys a whole team of 5 star en scout players using no tactics at all and cries like Real Madrid when they lost.

Accept that your a bad manager and I would advice u to play some Sims. GL in the future

Quote Originally Posted by FC Blaugrana View Post
    Relax, this hapen also in the real life football. My team Barcelona also lost from Celtic, Real Sociedad, Hercules & Rubin Kazan for example. You buyed scout and 5 star players like PSG, Man City & Real Madrid does but some teams are playing very smart tactics. This game is not who's buying the most and the best players but using the best tactics vs your opponent. I have more respect for players that buy some players etc and use very smart tactics vs oppenent than a team that buys a whole team of 5 star en scout players using no tactics at all and cries like Real Madrid when they lost.

Accept that your a bad manager and I would advice u to play some Sims. GL in the future
    So,you're saying that's realistic to win against a team that's stronger than you with only 10 men with 4-0? Give me a real life example

Quote Originally Posted by Simhomerj View Post
    That's a possibility July Fourth, I changed my tactics from attacking to defensive at halftime and dropped back my DMC resulted in no change.
    I really feel that the real tactic is Top Eleven trying to get us to spend more money on the game.

"Why?", I ask.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by b3ast View Post
    So,you're saying that's realistic to win against a team that's stronger than you with only 10 men with 4-0? Give me a real life example

Yes it don't hapen often but its possible. Depend how moral your players are at the moment and if your a good manager. Also depends hwo you put yoru tactics with 10 men!

Voila...
    Burkina Faso vs. Ethiopia - 25 januari 2013 - Soccerway

Maybe you had an illegal formation?

What you got to remember theres millions of teams on Top Eleven, playing millions of matches every day, so a result like this has to occur at sometime in the game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast