Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to survive in this league

Apprentice

How to survive in this league

I like to share the following strategy but it is only a suggestion.

I believe every season you need to upgrade 1 or 2 5-star player. But after 2 seasons you will need a major over-haul like getting 4 or 5 players of 5 star quality. Only then can you keep up with the others in the League and ensure promotion every Season.

Apprentice
    I disagree. Every season, the starting eleven must be 5 star, at least 3 or 4 rating within the 5 values of that range. For example, from range of 80-84 for 5 star, the player must be 82 or 83. That is my squad this season, except for 1 or 2 players that are 81, and I already have a couple now 84 quality. I only buy players on the first day of the season, sometimes I will buy in the few days after that if my squad is lacking, for example, I only have one DR.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    I disagree. Every season, the starting eleven must be 5 star, at least 3 or 4 rating within the 5 values of that range. For example, from range of 80-84 for 5 star, the player must be 82 or 83. That is my squad this season, except for 1 or 2 players that are 81, and I already have a couple now 84 quality. I only buy players on the first day of the season, sometimes I will buy in the few days after that if my squad is lacking, for example, I only have one DR.
    Bro, while I agree with your style, buying a 5 Star 18 yr old will definitely indulge in a lot of bidding from others. I am sure they don't come cheap.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Apprentice
    I am level 13, looking at my finances right now and I spent 463M on players in on day 1 of this season, and made 425M from players out.

I was able to buy 18 5 star players this season. Two of them, a GK and DC/DMC, are aged 19. An AMC/AMR is 21, DL/DC and MC, 22, DR is 23.

I work on a limited budget of 35 tokens every season, from the second tokens deal. This season, I spent at most 34 tokens as I had 1 token left over at the end of the day. I started the season with less than 35 as I remember I was struggling to sign an extra player throughout the first week of last season, I believe I had one DR and took a while getting a second one. I also wasted several tokens, maybe 3 or 4this season because of lag.

I am level 13, looking at my finances right now and I spent 463M on players in on day 1 of this season, and made 425M from players out.

I was able to buy 18 5 star players this season. Two of them, a GK and DC/DMC, are aged 19. An AMC/AMR is 21, DL/DC and MC, 22, DR is 23.

I work on a limited budget of 35 tokens every season, from the second tokens deal. This season, I spent at most 34 tokens as I had 1 token left over at the end of the day. I started the season with less than 35 as I remember I was struggling to sign an extra player throughout the first week of last season, I believe I had one DR and took a while getting a second one. I also wasted several tokens, maybe 3 or 4this season because of lag.
    wow,,,,nice explaination bro....

Watch some videos...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

This is my strategy... 20 players on squad.

Buy 4 Scout players every season. Sell the worst 4 players every season.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is my strategy... 20 players on squad.

Buy 4 Scout players every season. Sell the worst 4 players every season.
    Isn't that 200 tokens a season? And you tell me to watch some videos..

Isn't that 200 tokens a season? And you tell me to watch some videos..
    I already watch videos... well let them play in the web broswer in a different tab... otherwise I would have to resort to the transfer market which can be quite tedious to get hold of good 5* players.

He didn't mean on top11 videos...watch real 18+ videos...hahahahaha
    Tokens are no needed...hahahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast