Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Decrease 'injury in match' chance

Quote Originally Posted by Rasit View Post
    upgrading your grass, having a condition over 80%, not using high intensity training, bla bla bla...these are bunch of lies by moneydeus..I can't believe you guys actually fall for all these speculations..Don't you understand they have to blame their money scheme on something? I feel sorry for people who are actually paying real money for this stupidly managed game, only to get ripped off more..I ended up having players left with a condition of 1% in matches a lot of times in my early stage, trained players with high intensity when their condition was below 20% and didn't get injured..And i had times where i had a player with 100% condition and morale get a broken leg..Ops i forgot, it's just like real football right?

Do you think the reason players on your team get injured is just to imitate the "real" time soccer? Of course not..They want your players to be injured so you can buy tokens to buy health packs to heal your players, so that they can get injured again and you buy again...Moneydeus has absolutely no credibility or what so ever.. Having a player with a broken leg while stretching? No need to say more, it explains everything..Probably stretching on a mountain..
    Thought about buying tokens at some point, but after realizing this legal scam, i chose not to. I don't like people who try to put their hands in my pockets..
    Couldn't say it better myself

Apprentice
    we cannot avoid injuries. but what we can control is how we use our red packs. for me, i only use them if the injury is >= 6 days. and also only for important players. right now, i have 273 red packs, all free. but i do agree that nordeus should lessen the match injuries.
    Last edited by jtcfmb; 03-05-2013 at 11:02 AM.

This is my opinion and the reason why there is a high abundance of injuries in top eleven

The high probably of injuries is offset by the number of red packs you obtain in the game, once you use your red packs and still have some injuries left, then this brings down the number of injuried players down to a more realistic level.

There are a lot of injuries in this game of course, but can you name me another manager game that lets you allow to heal your injured players instantly for the next important game?

If there was to be less injuries in the game, then the red boosters would need to go as well.
    fmldotcom likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I have tried injury in games but I have never tried getting 4 players injured in one game. You need some luck.
    Magnifique le FC (Current: Season 9, Level 7 - START OVER ONCE AGAIN)

TREBLE (2):
    LEVEL 5, LEVEL 6 (CONSECUTIVE TREBLE)

League (5):
    Champion: Level 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
    Fourth Place: Level 3

Champions League (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Nivea Men League:
    Never Qualify

Cup (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Longest Winning Streak: 64 Games
    Longest Unbeaten Run: 73 Games

Funny how I don't get that much injuries and even if I did I wouldn't complain. you guys taking out the fun of this game yourself. Honestly this game is the most unrealistic ****tiest manager game ever made the only reason I play is that it's a big online game where you can compete with other players. what's so real about this game? Training? Injuries? Money? Tokens? auctions? Tactics and illegal formations? how the eff changing names and stadium costs tokens? or costs tokens to buy jerseys? if I have money I will make a much better manager online game and take the business away from Nordeous. As for you guys, just quit and play manager 13

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    There are a lot of injuries in this game of course, but can you name me another manager game that lets you allow to heal your injured players instantly for the next important game?
    yeah, this one of the most unrealistic thing in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by peteryeung View Post
    I have tried injury in games but I have never tried getting 4 players injured in one game. You need some luck.
    I feel that I still had some luck. I didn't heal the 4 injured players and used my backup players instead.
    I still won 8-0 over another abandoned team, drawn 0-0 against my opponent (who had 9 shot on goal) in away CL match and won over runner-up (they scored 2-0 first). I only watched the CL match, didn't watch that league matches.
    There is a luck too in the match when my 4 players injured. I still got 70% possession with only home possession bonus although i forgot to check auto-subtitute setting before match.
    Last edited by jey2208; 03-06-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12