Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Like Tree70Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: video`s not paying off

Videos get one chance from me on FB if they don't pay I never watch again. On Nordeus I get sick of seeing " watch video to earn 0 points towards token", makes me sick, but then I haven't spent money for a while.... and won't... until Nordeus sort that rip-off out.. which they won't coz they're getting paid regardless. Btw while I'm venting... 2 games within 3 hours is a sick way to screw with a team day after day, you can almost hear the "spare some change bud?"
    lastman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Mckenzie View Post
    Videos get one chance from me on FB if they don't pay I never watch again. On Nordeus I get sick of seeing " watch video to earn 0 points towards token", makes me sick, but then I haven't spent money for a while.... and won't... until Nordeus sort that rip-off out.. which they won't coz they're getting paid regardless. Btw while I'm venting... 2 games within 3 hours is a sick way to screw with a team day after day, you can almost hear the "spare some change bud?"
    hahaha

I'm with you there, Graeme.

My vent here would be that we're encountering a new form of discrimination here: demographic discrimination - I find it outrageous that some people get more game resources by watching ads than others get by spending a month's pay on it, just based on their location in the world.
    Makes my skin crawl...
    Graeme Mckenzie likes this.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021