Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: video`s not paying off

Same position on Booster videos. Some are still not paying out/not completing properly while some are.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Huh. I use Firefox with AdBlockplus(turned off) and PopUpBlock(turned off) and just now got boosters. One of each, just to be sure. Going to try to earn a couple T next.
    useful advice (as always) but now you're talking with the big corn farmers of Iowa
    lol
    I think the problem is with a couple of companies, so maybe it's something with the deal of nordeus and adv.company (maybe a test to see how many hits/videos/cost the deal is about - or something like, see 3 videos but give 1 booster).
    or it's a technical problem (giving the "crop").
    It 'll sow in a few days
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I am not receiving boosters on my iPhone or iPad. It gives me cash on my first 3 videos then no more even though the videos play. I don't get anything for Blues, Reds or Greens. I get tokens ok when I download apps but the boosters thing is bugging me. It's just started playing up the last 3 weeks. Any ideas ?

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 18
    12 League Titles
    2 Champions League
    cabiwa likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    can`t make it smaller so i have too log out and log back in as i can`t see the Done button to get rid it
    Maybe if you make smaller your screen ( zoom in -out >> ctrl + or ctrl - ) you can see that.
    Try it.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I am also having this problem. At me the blue reward notic does not popup, and I can wait forever and still no reward

video`s not paying off-capture.png

no boosters for me today
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-27-2015 at 07:51 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I have now found that I get boosters with my first 3 videos only on iOS but none after that even though I can still watch videos.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 18
    12 League Titles
    2 Champions League
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

I don't receive tokens even for stuff like "register here and reach level X to receive tokens!"...****ty situation, when you play and can't even get tokens...

Try watching the videos through the "Win tokens -> SupersonicAds -> Videos" section instead.

The last few days I haven't received tokens when watching videos via the "WATCH THE VIDEO AND EARN TOKEN" link on the topeleven site. Watching them through SupersonicAds instead has worked for me.

The Estee Lauder video is definitely broken, and I should have received several tokens from the multiple video ad on the official site but got nothing. It's a joke
    Gert Funck likes this.

I have this problem too. Watching videos and don't receive any boosters. T11 owes me atleast 15 helthpackages

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast