Thread: Posting automatic Facebook notifications

Posting automatic Facebook notifications

Since the recent update to the iOS app, it seems this now automatically posts notifications on Facebook for every single thing you do in the game, i.e. watch a friends game, train players, bid on a player.

This is becoming extremely irratating.

Is there an option to configure this as before, giving you the option to 'share' if you so wish?

If not, I will be deleting the app from my Facebook thus brining an end to my Top Eleven playing days. And I can ensure you that will follow suit for the rest of my 20+ FB friends (that I have managed to recruit since I joined at the end of last year) who play the game.

You can turn off/on the notifications in "settings".
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

The only notifications that you can alter on the app settings are the Match & Transfer notifications. These are alerts on your phone and hve nothing to do with how the Facebook spam notifications work. I wish there was an option to control the Facebook alerts on the app.

It used to ask you what you wanted to "share" or simply tap the "X" to close the window. Since the recent update this has all changed. The user experience has become worse because Top Eleven is forcing the user to post Facebook notifications without giving you the option to choose what to share like it used to.

Is anyone from Top Eleven going to respond to this or do I need to log another support ticket?

u can change it on settings lol
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

You can do that by making top11 posts private to you. Notifications will still post but no one can see them except you.
    And this can be done by logging into FB and changing top11 app settings.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jad Assaf View Post
    You can do that by making top11 posts private to you. Notifications will still post but no one can see them except you.
    And this can be done by logging into FB and changing top11 app settings.
    Agreed. Rather than look at the app, look at facebook app settings.