Thread: How addicted are you

Apprentice

How addicted are you

Dear Bros/ Sis of TE,

I am currently into my 8th Season and Level 8.

I have maintained a record of the following since Season 2:
    1) List of Players for each season and their stats (age, mkt value, quality etc..)
    2) List of matches played in League, Cup and CL and the rating of each player from each match.
    Also the formation used and the opponent and his formation.
    3) A table showing each player and his rating in each game (whether lg, cup or CL) for easy reference of his form.

Just to check if any of you doing any other form of recording (for sharing)
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Rookie
    4 a game like this,just a waste of time (no offend )

Apprentice
    Agree with Kato, I'm changing players almost every season, so no point to record so many stats. I'm now level 13, if I had kept records from level one, I would have maybe 200+ players on the list.

Apprentice
    Bro Kato, No worries, jus trying to find out if anybody out there is as crazy as me.

Bro Aaron, By keeping track of the palyers, I can tell how many seasons they have been with me; I can also tell how much improvement they made over 1 season (in terms of quality) and subsequently how much increase in mkt value in 1 season.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Apprentice
    I keep track of my players' seasons with me by their stars as I only buy 5 star players. Over the course of 28 days, I will get to remember them. If they have gone up a star, I will remember.

I agree that you will be able to keep track of their improvement and change in market value, but what does that really matter? Player growth in Top Eleven is somewhat one-dimensional, all youths will develop at a similar rate, which drops as they get older. You can roughly estimate how much they will improve over the season. And market value, I don't think it's necessary to record it as they will definitely be sold this season or the next as my team goes to higher levels and their stars decrease. I will need to replace them with new 5 star players to continue getting good results.

Except for my first season, when I joined almost at the end, I've always kept records of my matches. I have spreadsheets for results in all my leagues for each season (all teams). I have match line-ups for my team from every match. Have appearance stats, goals, assists, cards and injuries for every player. Plus final league tables for each season I've played.

I have never kept any records of any players at my club, I'm quite addicted, but if I start getting bad results all the time, (lost last 2 league games). I will probably end up quitting TE.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*