Thread: Done over again by T11

Done over again by T11

Why are my skill points being automatically assigned when im not logged in at all. 2nd time this has happened in the last 6 weeks.

Im not logged in on phone or computer yet just logged in and skill points all used. I save my skill points to use when im ready, not when T11 decides they should be used and chooses where to assign them.

frustrated and pissed off now.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by V6FAZ View Post
    Why are my skill points being automatically assigned when im not logged in at all. 2nd time this has happened in the last 6 weeks.

Im not logged in on phone or computer yet just logged in and skill points all used. I save my skill points to use when im ready, not when T11 decides they should be used and chooses where to assign them.

frustrated and pissed off now.

Can anyone shed some light on this?
    as far as i figured it out, that happens when you dont watch your own game. afterwards the earned skillpoints get autoassigned.
    iam also using old t11 and the webversion so my points remain unassigned, but when i miss a game, it happens that they get assigned by the system.

Famous
    I also believe that some of skill points were auto-assigned, as some of my players promoted to next star and I cannot remember when I have triggered this. I am a browser user. I tried the new T11 apps, but uninstalled it later probably before logging out.

But I no longer notice this for one or two weeks.