Thread: how tris is possible?

how tris is possible?

In my league there is a team with all players with 3 and 4 red stars. I have calculated that you need to spend several hundreds of $ to do it and I don't believe it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stefano.castiglioni.16 View Post
    In my league there is a team with all players with 3 and 4 red stars. I have calculated that you need to spend several hundreds of $ to do it and I don't believe it

That is known to happen

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Some people really spend that kind of money. Other people are lucky to live in a country that they can farm thousands of tokens for free.

This game is a for profit model. When you meet one of those you just have to collect your 2nd place trophy and wait for next season. Just don't add him as a friend and maybe you will never see him again. If it really bothers you then tank the season so he promotes and you don't lol.

Some things are really ''strange'' in this app...
    F.C.V Thessaloniki
    Season 29 Level 23 (stopped for 8 seasons)

Championships won : 14
    Second in championship : 2
    Third in championship : 4
    Champion Leagues won : 8
    Champions League finals : 12
    Third in Champions League : 3

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by stefano.castiglioni.16 View Post

There are some players, including some on this forum that have legitimately built teams like that.

In your case, I agree with you; I think their is something fishy about that team. It's just Vietnam seems to be the place where managers go to learn the secrets of power training; maybe its done legitimately, but I have my doubts.

Well my question is: can you build a team like that only spending a lot of money or there are special strategy? Do they cheat?

Famous
    If you can farm lots of tokens, then you can build a team like that without buying tokens. How much you can farm, depends upon what country you live in. Where I live, there are very few farming opportunities, so i'd need to buy tokens to build that type of team. Other places, people could farm hundreds of tokens per season, so if they didn't spend whatever they farmed that season, then they could save up enough tokens to build a team like that.

Regarding cheating, some players do cheat. On a case by case basis, its impossible for us as managers to know who legitimately purchased/farmed thousands of tokens and who hacked the program. All we can do is submit a complaint to Nordeus. From there, its up to them to investigate the suspicious player(s). If the suspicious accounts manager suddenly is mr. bot robot, that player was most likely caught cheating.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-15-2015 at 01:53 AM.