Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By mr.maximebourdon

Thread: Player market strategy

Player market strategy

Hello,

I would like your opinion about the best strategy to buy players. I started to buy only young players so that they can get better and better but it seems that this is not possible to continue in the long term with the same players when you are promoting in the upper level of the game.

Is there any good solution?

Thank you

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It's depending from the sources you have - is it those 35T for a season (only from the game), are you buying T, can you farming ?
    and what's your goals ? Playing for the fun and what ever will be ? Going for trophies ?
    There isn't only one way or method to play that game .
    cookizzz and mr.maximebourdon like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Two points you must note. First, not all young players are fast trainers and develop well enough to play for many seasons. So you must find the right one to develop. Second, you need extra tokens, rest packs and even red packs to power train young players to accelerate their development.

If you are not token buyer or farmer, the general strategy may be buying players you can afford, using them for about 3 seasons (one contract period), and then replacing them with high quality players. Depending on your resources (mainly cash), you may use a shorter cycles. If you buy young players, you may use them for longer period.

Different teams face different environment (different transfer market, different competitors). You should find the right strategy for your team.

When my teams were in very low level, a 3* or 4* team was sufficient to compete for league titles. My young players developed very rapidly. So I could use many players for 6 or 7 seasons. Now I need about 5* team to compete. Most of my players are needed to replaced within 2 seasons.

Thanks for your 2 answers.
    I am not a tokens buyer and I want to have fun with my team by trying to make my players progressing and keep them as long as possible. What exactly do you mean by power training?

Also, my intention is to compete for titles but not every year, not a problem for me if I stay 2 years at same level. So I would try to have players with 2 positions and a special skill to have a funny and variable tactics. Do you have any advices for me to maximize the performance of my team?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    To build a team to compete, first of all, you should access your competitions and estimate the approximate average quality or number of high star players required. Then you will buy players to in this direction. Depending on your cash flow, token flow and difficulties of transfer market, you may buy young or old players with quality level you required. When you find some of your players become low star and are dispensable, you will start replacing them. If you find that you have extra cash or token, you may further improve your team to an even higher quality or younger (more rapidly developing) team and set a higher level standard for yourself.

You must find yourself the suitable cycle for your environment. The environment may change season by season (different quality opponents, different transfer markets etc). As I mentioned in my last post, 3 year can be a rough reference.

I'm also a 35T non-farming manager. My teams promoted non-stop in every season (total over 40). I hope my experience can help. But you can also find your unique way to play.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-13-2015 at 03:18 AM.

I wrote few tips for your case.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...tml#post341558
    If you want, you can read it .

Dreamer
    It is possible to keep players a long time. I've had several players for 5+ seasons that played at a high level. My longest is in his 9th season, my best players is in his 8th and has over 300 goals.
    You just have to get young fast trainers and if they play well, keep their ratings up and they should stay good for a long time.

Young fast trainers cost a lot for a new (low lv) manager who has no money/Tokens/packs.
    Only after 3-4 season, if you save some of those, it's worthy to buy 1-2 players.