Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Abbreviations and other T11 terms

Abbreviations and other T11 terms

Hello all,

I'm new here and am so far enjoying the game. Not being a rich person I am not going to spend a lot of money on in-app purchases on tokens etc. So I figured I'd read the forum, and learn from the more experienced members.

I've run into two problems though. The first one is not important for now, but the second is making things difficult: I don't understand most of the abbreviations and other T11 terms. T11 being a prime example. I figured out T most of the time means tokens. And T35 refers to a contract. So I figured T11 was referring to players using 11 tokens or so. Well... I was wrong. Took me a while to figure that one out though, leading to a bunch of confusion on my part.

So is there a place on the forum (or elsewhere) where a list of all the abbreviations and other T11 terms can be found?

Thanks in advance!

T11 is just short for top 11, the game we play.

35T are players like you who don't buy tokens and live on the 35 per season you get from the contract if you sign in every day. Although I don't quite get why anyone would stick to 35 when you can get far more than that from free offers and watching videos on the browser version.

If you need any help feel free to send me a message. I will try to help, although only lvl 5 I have studied this game relentlessly since Jan and have soaked up all the advice I could get from veteran players.
    Hope Rugg likes this.

Dreamer
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

I'll try to help you as best I can here, but check out my videos, as they will also contain many answers to other questions you may have.

T11 stands for Top 11 as you probably figured out.

Other key abbreviations:

3*,4* etc. number of star player
    Scout: 6 star player
    Scout List: The list of 50+ token players
    451V, 433, Hexagon, ND, etc.: Various formations, just learn the pattern and it's easy to recognize. Check table of counter formations
    Token Buyer: Someone who buys lots of tokens
    Farming: Watching ads, downloading aps to earn tokens/boosters
    Scout Team: A team of all 6 star+ players
    x9/x4: A max rated player for that star level
    CL: Champions League
    TC: Triple Crown
    SA: Special Ability
    FK, CS, AD, DW etc.: Various special abilities, there are 11 total (watch my video to learn all about them)
    Green: Stamina booster
    Blue: Morale Booster
    Red: Health Pack
    T: Token
    35T Team: A team which earns only 35 tokens per season, no farming or buying
    $: Money
    2x corner: When the game award a second consecutive corner, which is a 95% goal
    DC,DL etc: positions
    Cones: Training points
    Troll: When you lose to a much weaker team

These should be enough to get you started.

In some posts Norgen players are mentioned.
    I understand that this al players that are added by Nordeus (am I right?)
    But what is so special about them?
    Last edited by jojet; 05-16-2015 at 07:43 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by David Grizzle View Post
    ...35T are players like you who don't buy tokens and live on the 35 per season you get from the contract if you sign in every day. Although I don't quite get why anyone would stick to 35 when you can get far more than that from free offers and watching videos on the browser version. ...
    Some managers has no video to watch, no time to install apps and fill survey, no acceptable negotiation offer, etc. Please understand many managers are difficult to get more than 35T. Getting 35T is already an accomplishment.

Dreamer
    Nothing is special about Nordgens, they are just like any other player that shows up. Some good, some bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Nothing is special about Nordgens, they are just like any other player that shows up. Some good, some bad.
    Thnx, good to know

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    also to add

oop (playing) out of position - a DR playing as DC
    TM - transfer market
    mom - man of the match - the best player, wins 1 extra sp >> skill point
    bot team - a team which doesn't have a human (live) manager
    nordgen (nordeus generated), player from a bot-team. The young and the most expensive are the faster 5* trainers of the game
    Taking over - taking a bot-team from a level bellow and start from the beginning
    Tanking - staying in the same level (usually on purpose) to power up your team.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

2x corner: .
    excellent explanation. I just have one remark.

In my experience the 2x corner thingy has been reprogrammed and is not 95 % any more nearer 75%

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Yeah NordGen = generated by Nordeus. But I'll throw in another related one that I use but has fallen into disuse (or it never caught on).......

NordGem - for those high value fast training NordGen youngsters
    Double Corner, dbl CK, 2xCK etc - when a second corner kick directly results from a CK. They've always had a decent fail chance its just in the past dbl CKs that didn't result in a Goal hardly ever made the commentary. Imo.
    Def c-a : Defensive + Counter-attacking
    Health Packs/Packs/Boosters: Collective term for items which affect players health: Treatments, Morale Boosters and Rests.
    Training Points/SP: Skill Points
    Attributes/Skills: frequently used interchangably to refer to the 'numbers' in a players Skills Screen....attributes are the Defensive, Attacking and Physical & Mental groupings; Skills are the individual 'skills' within the groups eg Tackling
    Neg/List: Negotiations and Negotiations list.
    Snipe: last second bid on TM (just like any other auctions but more limited in its success)
    Fast Trainer: specifically a player that trains towards the max for its *
    MV: Market Value
    PT: Personal Trainer/Training - ordinarily, don't go there! can be confused with PT: Power Training - repeated training using Rests to raise */Q quickly.
    Q: Quality and Average Quality as in "41Q player"=player having an average Quality of 41.
    OOC: Out of Contract - not commonly used, lets start it
    MV: Market Value
    FA: Free Agent - a 3* (for you) player that has been sacked/released and can be signed for the cost of his wage rather than a proportion of MV but, importantly, can then be sold for proportion of MV.
    BP/bp: ball possession
    Epic Fail: BuffsMad
    Voodoo: when you run out of rationale thought, this is what you blame things , related: see Troll
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-16-2015 at 03:09 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast