Thread: popierdolilo ich !!!!

popierdolilo ich !!!!

jesli wydawca gry uwaza ze jak wpierdoli 4 kontuzie w 1 meczu to odrazu kupie apteczki za tokeny?? to sie myli lol co za zjebana gra juz od jakiegos czasu sledzimy rozgrywki i mozna jasno stwierdzic ze gra przeszla na full pay to win. malo tego wszelakie kontuzje kartki i wiekszosc wynikow sa ustawiane tylko pod to aby zdeterminowany gracz kupil toxy a bylo inaczej...........

I don't translate my answer with google translate because the mixed between Spanish and Polish is brutal LOL
    Just will say that one season can be difficult in yellow cards and injury terms, and other seasons can be really pleasurable.
    Now your work is to manage the situation of injuries+cards and try to do the best.
    Better times and moments will come soon for sure

I do not know !!!We play with friends in five of which 2 puts some money and some strange coincidence we have the largest number of injury in the season !!! that's what I mean ....

I do not mean win because I think the point of the ball is unpredictable but clearly you can see that someone controls all the rest .......