Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Fast trainer and gain as scout ranking?

Dreamer
    I've got a +200% increase in hard practice match before, that one also had 200% gain in a no-overtime match without getting the MOM at one time.

Fast trainer with high pitch time and low level of training can jack up his progress factor to really ridiculous levels, but his form will suffer.

Famous
    I have no record on this. But I believe that my 3 or 4 star academy players could gain about 200% when they were still in low star. But their training efficiency should drop a lot when reaching scout level.

I just check my record in more detail and notice that a 20 years old highest 4 star GK gained average 142.7 (131, 164 & 133) through high intensity practice match before just he was sold.
    Gert Funck likes this.

I'm fairly new to this game, so haven't really seen a fast trainer before.

He gained more than 1 skillpoint from 1 training? What do you consider 1 training? Is that a practice match? Or all 3 (stretch, cardio and practice match) combined?

This is the highest I can find for a 6* from when I recorded this stuff for a short period. Nothing near your consistency if it keeps up

Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-22-2015 at 10:11 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

VIP
    Why do you still use hard intensity, training cooldown is set to 5 seconds now... High intensity is increasing injury chances...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Why do you still use hard intensity, training cooldown is set to 5 seconds now... High intensity is increasing injury chances...
    That has no adverse effect as long as the increase in chance is proportional to the condition used. The increase in chance of higher intensity is balanced by the higher of opportunity for injury at lower intensity, imo.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    That has no adverse effect as long as the increase in chance is proportional to the condition used. The increase in chance of higher intensity is balanced by the higher of opportunity for injury at lower intensity, imo.
    Balance is unknown word in Nordeus... How many injuries your players get during a single season, while using hard intensity training?

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Balance is unknown word in Nordeus... How many injuries your players get during a single season, while using hard intensity training?
    Balance is an unknown word in the world of internet discussions too. But I used in in the context of probability.

No idea on the number of injuries. I don't record training injuries.

I did do a large number (though not highly significant) of training repetitions on hard intensity MP on an alt team player to take him from 3* to 5* - I used over 80 packs, he got injured on his second training and remained uninjured thereafter. But that doesn't mean anything.

I assume that the chance of injury at higher intensity doubles. We conduct training to use condition (to gain sp). If we, in a season, were to train a large number of players to use 18 billion% of condition I'd assume the number of actual injuries will tend towards the actual probability. 1 billion repetitions at Hard MP or 2 billion at Normal MP - as long as the assumption of double the chance held true, both training schedules would tend towards the same number of injuries. Double the chance, half the repetitions, balance.

What do you suggest is the relative injury rates for each training?

But this is way OT and I was trying so hart to stay on it. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    I've got a +200% increase in hard practice match before, that one also had 200% gain in a no-overtime match without getting the MOM at one time.

Fast trainer with high pitch time and low level of training can jack up his progress factor to really ridiculous levels, but his form will suffer.
    Sorry but I don't bellive you, there is no way a scout ranking player will gain that, field time or not.
    If you indeed have this player please share printscreans proving 200+ gains, because I would very much like to se that

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Sorry but I don't bellive you, there is no way a scout ranking player will gain that, field time or not.
    If you indeed have this player please share printscreans proving 200+ gains
    I think Amane isn't talking about a 6* player, so yes, a 4* fast academy player can get a +200.

gaining is a fix value, so there are not tricks or mumbo jumbo things, to increase the training ability
    Form also, has nothing to do with training. The only relation I 've noticed so far (and I do a lot of training ) is
    - a player out of form (and low morale) has bigger % to get an injury in training than the others
    - a player who got power-train one day, is "carrying his fatigue" later in the game, so it's more possible not to perform or to get an injury.
    So, when I power-train a player, even if he doesn't injure during this, I 'm not using him in a match that day.

it's the same thing. If you go for the desirable sp gaining (depending from you green boosters of course), either you 'll set 3bars/practice or more 2bars/practice, but in this case, you hit more times the button, which increases the % of getting an injury.
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast