Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Milena Ljubicic
  • 3 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By Amane Ito

Thread: Unfit for my schedule

Unfit for my schedule

Hi guys,

I have tried this game for couple of days and decided to discontinue playing it for now.

The reason is that league matches are organised very late at night (relative for some folks) and it awards possetion and possiblly some other uncovered advantiges to the present manager's team.

I my case I have lost every match when I was not and won every match when I was present, no draws. In all of those matches:

1. My team was by at least a star at each position better that other team
    2. Form on my players was 7,8 or 9 some 6 here and there
    3. My tactics where adjusted depending on other teams player stats, formation and managers style of play

I think that it would be fair to us that creators remove these advantages. I understand their motivation to drive players presence, but isn't it enough advantige that present manager can make changes to the team tactics?

Another alternative would be to enable payable option. For example you can pay one token for your presence when offline.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Milena, are you just starting? The first Season, the times of the matches were set before you took over the team, the fixtures, like real life, are set at the beginning of the Season. You can pay one T to move a Home fixture.

Your second season the Team will have matches at normal waking hours for your time zone.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes it's my first season.

Thanks, didn't know that . I guess I will wait and see how it works out in the second season.

Still, it would be great to have a feature of presence for tokens. Can you tell me in which topic to post for that or if there is some issue tracker (JIRA) to look around and post issues?
    Last edited by Milena Ljubicic; 05-23-2015 at 08:08 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If it is simple issue like that, make a post like you just did.

If it is serious issue, with Tokens or money involved; or you cannot find answer here, ask at TopEleven Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Also note: As you gain more experience, you won't need to rely on that possession bonus. Make friends who will support you (I sometimes get the max even when I'm not there), and learn good tactics. When you get those, it won't matter so much if you aren't there.

Dreamer
    I have attended 0 games this season while my league record is now 18-0-1 at the top.
    As I did not bought any player for more than 2 seasons, my average quality is 133.8 (average 3* at my level) at the moment, which is lower than half of the teams in the league.
    If you don't know better, you'd think my team is inactive while trolling every other manager in the same league.

In addition, I did not used any packs (red, green and blue) this season. Injured player is replaced by subs.
    It's a new training regime I employed that make this possible.
    This new arrangement is mainly due to the fact that I have no time to play this game

If all goes well I'll win the league with zero tokens, zero booster packs and zero games attended at level 25.
    Last edited by Amane Ito; 05-23-2015 at 10:34 AM.
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Milena Ljubicic View Post
    Hi guys,

I have tried this game for couple of days and decided to discontinue playing it for now.

The reason is that league matches are organised very late at night (relative for some folks) and it awards possetion and possiblly some other uncovered advantiges to the present manager's team.

I my case I have lost every match when I was not and won every match when I was present, no draws. In all of those matches:

1. My team was by at least a star at each position better that other team
    2. Form on my players was 7,8 or 9 some 6 here and there
    3. My tactics where adjusted depending on other teams player stats, formation and managers style of play

I think that it would be fair to us that creators remove these advantages. I understand their motivation to drive players presence, but isn't it enough advantige that present manager can make changes to the team tactics?

Another alternative would be to enable payable option. For example you can pay one token for your presence when offline.
    I would urge patience. The first season the league schedules are set before you take over so are not based on where you live really. I had the same issue. I am 5 seasons in now and only very rarely do I see a game after 10pm local time and that is only when the other player is at home spends 2 tokens to move the start time to his liking. (My champions league opp just did that for the 2nd leg of the 1/4 final matter of fact, guess he thought moving it to 4am my time would help him somehow, I set an alarm, rolled over, started the app, joined the game, and rolled back over lol.......won 6-2 on agg)

This game seems to work on a very particular strategy when you are the favorite (better team by 1* or more especially). I won't just outright give my orders on here but if you PM me I can go over your roster with you and help you set up the way to fix your issues. Not to brag at all but even though I buy some tokens it isn't on the scale that a lot of people do and my record speaks for itself.

As for this season, I stated earlier how I handled odd hour games but if you PM me and we work on your strategy you won't need to be there to win. I only attend between half and 3/4 of my games (league anyway) and I don't lose often. It is a good idea to attend as many as possible because it does help but if you have a good enough side, they are in form, and your tactics are sound you can win a league without even attending a match.

Now if you just feel that you don't have the free time during the day to dedicate to T11 then by all means walk away. This game requires a good chunk of time and effort even if you spend money in order to win trophies or even compete if you spend nothing.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, next season you 'll have a better program.
    Ball possession is just another one factor that affects the victory but not the most important.
    Friends supporting is more a psychological factor than something really useful
    The presence of the manager is critical most of the times. Of course the manager must take the right decisions

Meanwhile (supposing that you are from Europe), try to make some friends from this region - also there are many players from Egypt & Turkey.
    Avoid making friends from America (there are many players from Brazil) and Asia (Indonesian and Thai)
    The game is setting "friends" in the same league.
    and of course avoid friends with super teams (6* players with special ability). They are T buyers and will make your life difficult
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Yes, next season you 'll have a better program.
    Ball possession is just another one factor that affects the victory but not the most important.
    Friends supporting is more a psychological factor than something really useful
    The presence of the manager is critical most of the times. Of course the manager must take the right decisions

Meanwhile (supposing that you are from Europe), try to make some friends from this region - also there are many players from Egypt & Turkey.
    Avoid making friends from America (there are many players from Brazil) and Asia (Indonesian and Thai)
    The game is setting "friends" in the same league.
    and of course avoid friends with super teams (6* players with special ability). They are T buyers and will make your life difficult
    On the last part of your statement there are at least 10 players who wish they hadn't made that mistake and added me as a friend \

I may bot be the biggest token buyer, I get more from farming free offers but I have a starting mid to high 5* avg teams and I am going to win the league easily. Those 10 all made the CL after lvl 4 and now 6 will miss this season and 3 will be stuck in lvl 5 hahaha.

Anyone who will be at lvl 6 next season should avoid Olympique Rouen Out of the last 100 games played against teams at my same lvl I have won 95, drawn 3, and lost 2. One of those 2 losses came a couple days ago when I forgot to put my A team back in after letting the B team play a friendly. That cost me a 1 goal loss to the #2 team in my league......Not important, I still have 4 point lead and double the goal difference. When I played that team 1st time on the road with my A team I won 4-0.

Yes, I keep a 2nd full squad of 11 who are also Nordgen fast trainers and token academy players......they are just mostly 4-5* (Two 4* academy, seven 5*, two 6*) instead of 7* avg like my A team.
    Last edited by David Grizzle; 05-23-2015 at 07:07 PM.