Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Team Improvements

Team Improvements

Sorry if I posted this in wrong place, if I did - please, move it to proper subforum

This is my current team - ScreenShooter - Check this out! . I wanted to ask you about what can I do to make it better, what should I focus on first. I thought about getting either really skilled striker (highest I can look atm is 29*) or add one more defender, so I can rotate them better and keep them fresh in order to maintain solid defense.

Also, is there a difference in learning between two players at the same age?

Quote Originally Posted by Victusify View Post
    Sorry if I posted this in wrong place, if I did - please, move it to proper subforum

This is my current team - ScreenShooter - Check this out! . I wanted to ask you about what can I do to make it better, what should I focus on first. I thought about getting either really skilled striker (highest I can look atm is 29*) or add one more defender, so I can rotate them better and keep them fresh in order to maintain solid defense.

Also, is there a difference in learning between two players at the same age?
    the picture is too small for my old eyes

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Better?
    Gert Funck likes this.

Much

First off I am not a big fan of three defenders, it just consides too much.

second, I would never train SA on player that has passed 21 years (not fasttranier) he will never be good enough for the team

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

So...I should play 4 Def? Atm I play 3 def and 1 DMC.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

So...I should play 4 Def? Atm I play 3 def and 1 DMC.
    nope, play the style you want, i have a treble with 3-1-4-2 and 44-2 at your level.

train SA only for the one you like to make him 6* (spent 50 green on him) and with a team like you i only did for 18-19 yo 5* player at AM or ST position with freekick
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

For new team like mine, is it better to buy 27-29yr olds with higer skills to have stronger team for now and win some money to go younger later, when I have more cash/tokens, or should I focus on 18-19yr olds right away?

For new team like mine, is it better to buy 27-29yr olds with higer skills to have stronger team for now and win some money to go younger later, when I have more cash/tokens, or should I focus on 18-19yr olds right away?
    below level 5 go for any player with better skill. youngster is good but only the one with highest market tranfer. You can start to use them but one by one. they are very expensive.

you need to ensure your starting 11 with 5* before day 7 of the season if your tranfer market isn't too difficult (mean you can bid 1-3 toẹn for a 5* player 26-30 yo). but when you don't have enough token. ensure your starting 11 with full 5* hight end (Q4 or Q9) at the end of season. but only 11 player no more unless you don't want to advance in the cup
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    30 y.o. it's even better. They cost less money and T for the auction and it's the same with 27 .y.o. players in gaining.
    Save your sources for later, when you learn more.
    Stay away (at the moment) from academy players, scout/list players and expensive young players.
    Read more, to improve your knowledge or learn by paying
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I like to have a mix of players, with a core of long term players with whatever good q I can get for the rest.

once you've played awhile you can determine what works best for you.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast