Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: tactics...? value of the team...is this realy important in this game?

sack (sell) a player after only one 6 rating, that is a very aggressive approache. And must be very expensive.

are you thinking your opponent into those ratings too?
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-25-2015 at 10:12 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    If you are level 30 something the difference between stars is pretty tiny percentage or overall q, even at my level one star difference is pretty negligible.

Yeah my B team is a star or so lower than A team, so that doesn't work for you...

Best of luck to you though, I wish I had better suggestions!
    Dont get me wrong Cat, i said ty and i mean it, ty, in the reality you gave to me one good advice, from now on im going think in only one tactic for all the season, and if possivle 11/13 strong players and the other´s 3 stars max., again..ty Cat
    Last edited by Carlos M; 05-25-2015 at 11:25 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    sack (sell) a player after only one 6 rating, that is a very aggressive approache. And must be very expensive.

are you thinking your opponent into those ratings too?

lol not really to much expansive lol if not look...first i define which tactic i going use this season, then choose careful the players to buy, let´s say for example 5 stars players whit 139 quality in skills, which means 5 stars almost 6 stars, i try do not enter in big auctions whit to many bids, in the reality mostly of times i spend 1 token to buy one player that´s all and never pass from 5 bids (well almost almost never), and i already know some of the big biders and never go against this ones lol i buy him...put him in one game usually from the cup and he got one 6...i put him in sell and is one fast sell, every one are searching this type of players in the beginning of the season, so mostly of the times i only loose 1 or 2 tokens, i do this in the first season of each season, after the league starts usually i already have the team closed, no more sells or buyings until the next season and hey if you have this part organized, when you buy one good player in this terms, you can keep him if not more at least 2 leagues, only in the third league he decreases to 4 stars (which is not bad lol), so i need to buy/sell like 6 players in the beginning of each season ( i worked in this part for the contract of them do not ends at same time), and even some of them have one good pace in training and you can have them more years, i have one who goes in the 4 league in mine team always whit at least 5 stars and excellent notes and he makes at least one more season here, so if you think in the game you almost...hmmm you can have teams of good players in ranking and notes (not one 9 star team like some i already saw and played against but hey) in matches without putting money in the game, only buying in the normal auction knowing what you need and what you are doing :-)
    Last edited by Carlos M; 05-25-2015 at 11:21 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos M View Post
    pcmacdaniel first of all ty by your reply, i was selling all the players and maintaing only the ones who performs ay least whit 7 in games, i maintain the moral at the max, the condition always at 99" in the beggining of the matchthe issue is...my players are doing only 7´s and 8`s, one 9 or one 6 here and there, and suddenly all the team, not one or 2 or 3 players all the team decrease to 5/4, i beat the best time in mine league and mine players got from 7 to 9 in notes, next game against one of the weakest teams of the league (the owner already are not playing, is easy to see this) not even one got one 7, and i say again not even one, one bunch of 4´s and 5´s and one 6...really? and this not seems ramdom becuz this happened exactly in the same way whit the same times in the first part of the season...and is not the first time i see this serie of "strange" results...dam not even close to the first time i see this....
    When I replied to your first post, I thought you were new to the game; but that clearly isn't the case. I'm only at level 12, so you have more experience with viewing trends and what not.

Only things I can think of are.

1. Troll result. By troll result, I mean pre-programmed troll result to tighten up the races so managers are forced to expend more resources to secure a top 4 league position. Seems like teams that need the points more seem to get the points!

2. Game Engine. Maybe your orders and/or formation pairs aren't in favor of the game engine. I would think Nordeus changes it from season to season to create more variety in results and keep the game less predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    When I replied to your first post, I thought you were new to the game; but that clearly isn't the case. I'm only at level 12, so you have more experience with viewing trends and what not.

Only things I can think of are.

1. Troll result. By troll result, I mean pre-programmed troll result to tighten up the races so managers are forced to expend more resources to secure a top 4 league position. Seems like teams that need the points more seem to get the points!

2. Game Engine. Maybe your orders and/or formation pairs aren't in favor of the game engine. I would think Nordeus changes it from season to season to create more variety in results and keep the game less predictable.
    I completely agree whit your point number one, i think the same about they pre-programmed the troll results (not one bug like some people says), and i know they are here to make money, but they need another options to make money, this is pure bull****, this is they making the league positions not the gamers, and that´s the reason why they (they=TOP ELEVEN) don't even going take one penny from me! i never use the same tactic more then 2 leagues, and even during the league i change mine tactic according if i play at home or not, and even lots of times according the opponent.
    Last edited by Carlos M; 05-26-2015 at 12:34 AM.

Rookie
    tactics...? value of the team...is this realy important in this game?

No....!
    Season 21
    League winners: Season 2,3,4,5,7,8,11,12,14,15,16,17,18,19
    League runner-up: Season 6,9,10,
    Season 13-5th!, 20-4th!
    Champions league: Season 3-3rd,4-3rd,12-1st,14-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd,17-1st,19-3rd,20-2nd
    Cup: Season 6-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd

Dreamer
    You feel that more troll result in higher levels only because the higher level managers are more skilled at keeping a team in good shape.

When you played with people who have no idea how to play, of course it is easy to win

Many people quitted playing at higher level and took over a low level team because of the difficulty to win, or even keeping a positive balance.

Skilled manager playing at low level for easy win is smurfing, but this game has no rule to control it.

I play on lvl 20 at the moment. So I can tell you something from my point of view. I never buy tokens, I earned tokens. Some season I bought scouts with nearly 7 stars. Some of them play very well, some played crap. Last season I have the best Q in my league but players (more than half) ratings was low. And I didn't won promotion. Few seasons ago was the same story. So I decide buy players from my friends or from TL which have 5, 4 or even 3 stars but with good ratings. And currently I'm first in the league. Few seasons ago when I do the same thing I finished second. So I'm preety sure I will no buy any more scouts. I can buy even 4 stars player but with good rating. I think this is 70% of success. 30% is tactic. But this is only my point of view.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    You feel that more troll result in higher levels only because the higher level managers are more skilled at keeping a team in good shape.

When you played with people who have no idea how to play, of course it is easy to win

Many people quitted playing at higher level and took over a low level team because of the difficulty to win, or even keeping a positive balance.

Skilled manager playing at low level for easy win is smurfing, but this game has no rule to control it.
    Generally speaking, I do agree with you're points.

It's just, I have suffered some bizarre trends the past few seasons that causes me to wonder if Nordeus does program the game engine in matter that hurts the odds of the stronger team at various points during the season.

For example: my recent champions league seasons:

1. Level 7, 1st group (5-1-0 16 pts), won CL. 5-1-1 in KO rounds.
    2. Level 8, 2nd group (2-3-1 9 pts), lost Final. 6-0-1 in KO rounds.
    3. Level 9, 1st group (4-1-1 13 pts), Won CL. 6-0-1 in KO rounds.
    4. Level 10, 1st group (5-1-0 16 pts), Won CL. 5-2-0 in KO rounds.
    5. Level 11, 2nd group (3-1-1 10 pts), Won CL. 7-0-0 in KO rounds
    * in final game of group stages, I tried for black cat achievement
    6. Level 12, 2nd group (5-0-1 15 pts), Currently tied 1:1 in CL semi's. 4-1-0 in KO rounds.

For comparative purposes, 22-7-4 in the group stages and 31-4-3 in KO rounds. What can cause a team to play so much better in KO rounds?

Win bonus = Max all matches
    Condition = Max all matches
    Morale = Max most KO round matches/Maxed if I feel I need points (otherwise Superb for all) in group stages.

There is also the injury thing, where I've taken 4X as many as my opponent during matches, yet usually have the stronger team. I'd think when mixing in the inactive/semi-active teams they'd take more injuries than me due to not managing their team increase the injury risk.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-27-2015 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post

What can cause a team to play so much better in KO rounds?
    They thrive on the adrenalin of the one-off match?
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12