Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: New Animated Live Match - ANDROID Beta Testers Needed

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I find the disconnect between Commentary and Live Action unhelpful. Since, I'd assume, the commentary and live action are built from the same source I'd like the option to have both on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The very first thing I noticed while attending on pc and spectating on tablet is that the animation *is* some of the commentary...!
    so please please ADD that same commentary to the bottom of the animation.
    From watching a match the event that highlights this best is a player on my alt team was injured during live action (I assume). The only indication I got of this was because the next commentary without Live Action told me of the Auto Sub coming on.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron View Post
    If the animation is anything like the you tube examples then technically you are NOT getting an animated live match...just a few selected highlights with the usual T11 commentary at bottom.

Now heres a thing....have you watched your own game on 2 or 3 pcs at the same time on friends accounts....the variations in text commentary for the same match are horrendous.....e.g. 'the goalie parries the ball..(blah) , lack of confidence' and 'superb save from the keeper' -both for the same piece of action........this happens many times during the game.......no wonder Nordeus can't give us a true animated version of the game.
    Well firstly yes we know its not the full game, just like the commentary is not the full game. Imagine the speed that an animation would have to run at to provide it all in 8 mins. (And the memory demands.)

Yes I've watched many a game on mobile and PC at the same time. (I've still not got around to watching it on PC and laptop using the same platform for 2 different teams.) The commentary differs but the events the commentary describes are the same. That ofc is why I shy away from literal interpretations of the comments since a shot can be wide, ripple the net and hit the post at the same time depending on the device The consistency is there was a shot and it missed. Or in your example that there was a goal attempt and it was saved. (Which is the basis for my often used response to "my GK made 4 saves, kept a clean sheet and rated 6" being...."how do you know they were good or ba saves, easy or hard saves, cat-like or fumbles )

I think they have improved the mobile commentary pack with more variation instead of the old repeated "wide", "wide" but until they start replicating the commentary packs on each platform, in the same way, its not going to change. And its no surprise that they're different since different platforms still have different mechanics (training, auto-subs, auto-apply etc) and different needs to manage.

Ofc these are the very reasons I keep banging on about improved stats which represent a whole match perspective eg whats the point of knowing pass percentage if you don't know the number of passes. I want stats that represent whole game, possession style information just like I put in the Suggestions topic.

So yes I agree, but I'm not expecting a full animation either.

*leaves before I bang on about this all day*

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    so you guys took away the feedback button for the survey....which when the window fully loads the button to start disappears. So I cannot answer survey. :-(
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Couldn't complete the Survey. I couldn't get beyond the Pre-Survey Thanks on my phone yesterday - it wanted to orient to portrait but wouldn't. I even set up a new emulator just for it but got no joy there either.

EDIT: Forget that. Start Button has appeared in my emulator.

As well as specific comments on niggles I offered Feedback as follows:

Formations and Orders - Players were also in general attracted to the ball more like a Pub/Playground team than Professional one. Allowing for this a bit, with purely neutral orders (eg 442 with Mixed focus, passing, Zonal, Own Half etc) formations were reasonably represented. But Man on Man marking and Whole Pitch pressing in particular seemed more powerful than expected in pulling formations out of shape.
    Commentary - was disappointed that the Survey seemed to steer things towards omitting comments altogether whereas my view was fr their nclusion in live action.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-18-2015 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Edit - We're off ;) Survey done
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I can't get it to work but I bet your answers were better than mine anyway... I agree, I would like the comments to be like they are in the regular app, pretty constant, instead of none during action.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I can't get it to work but I bet your answers were better than mine anyway... I agree, I would like the comments to be like they are in the regular app, pretty constant, instead of none during action.
    I think its the Start button not loading sometimes at the bottom.
    Yeah I took the view that it would be nice if the commentary was present across all screens - thus giving the option of sitting in highlights/stats then switching to Live Action when the button appeared or just sitting in the Live Action screen.

PS. Noticed another survey for Web players - they seem to be trying to get an idea whether they need to persevere with getting a web version of 2015 or whether they can get away with doing an 'installed' application instead.

Hmm.. I don't want installed application, I like signing in from anywhere, hope they do not do that!
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator
    Hi Managers,

We kindly want to ask all of you that tried Beta version with animated Live Match to share more of your thoughts with us.
    We want to know next things in order to improve animated Live Match version as much as possible and make it better for you, guys:

• How many matches have you played or watched?
    • How are you satisfied with animated Live Match in general?
    • How accurate are your chosen formations when displayed in the animation?
    • How satisfied are you with how your players respected your tactical instructions?
    • What do you think about mix of comments and live actions during the match?
    • Any additional comments and thoughts are more than welcome

Thanks for your feedback in advance, guys!

• How many matches have you played or watched? I have not counted. Dozens at least.
    • How are you satisfied with animated Live Match in general? love it with a huge caveat If auto assign only assigned to selected skills I would use it as my primary access to t11, as it is it is only good for watching friends' matches.
    • '
    • How accurate are your chosen formations when displayed in the animation? Fairly good.
    • How satisfied are you with how your players respected your tactical instructions? Mostly.
    • What do you think about mix of comments and live actions during the match? I wish the comments were throughout, even during action and also I wish the waiting for highlight text was a picture or something better to look at.
    • Any additional comments and thoughts are more than welcome I really do like the live match, I only play on a tablet though because was a bit hard to see on a small phone.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron View Post
    Now heres a thing....have you watched your own game on 2 or 3 pcs at the same time on friends accounts....the variations in text commentary for the same match are horrendous.....e.g. 'the goalie parries the ball..(blah) , lack of confidence' and 'superb save from the keeper' -both for the same piece of action........this happens many times during the game.......no wonder Nordeus can't give us a true animated version of the game.
    'lack of confidence' and 'superb save' for the same action? If so, then there is clearly something wrong with this game, which brings into question how the ratings, the scores and so on are determined.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast