Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Videos of NEW Animated Live Match in Top Eleven

but the 3d pitch video is not longer than highlights by commentary . we want full moving

Rookie
    I orefer highlight commentary because its more interesting than simple commentary.

I'm looking forward to seeing if my DMC really does cut through the whole team like a knife through butter before scoring.

Yesterday my striker made a bicycle kick that gave, himself, a free run through to goal and scored. I would very much have liked to see that in animations

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Yesterday my striker made a bicycle kick that gave, himself, a free run through to goal and scored. I would very much have liked to see that in animations
    Grrr, you know I hate that one. *Twists, bicycle kick, hits the deck, gets up, recovers the ball and scores*

It would be nice too to see how often players in a 3W or 3N defence really do go where they are needed rather than sticking like trash-cans to their assigned slot But whether we'll actually see that in highlights that favour goal chances is another matter.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-29-2015 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Spelling *tash/trash*

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I also would like to see animated, how the players (AMR/MR & AML/ML) are moving in a 4-4-2 (red arrows) and in a 4-2-2-2 hex.
    I would like to see where are my attackers when my DC (with blue arrow) in counter attacking, pass one, then another, then another and then he shots at the crowd
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Would be good if the text highlights were rolling on the bottom while the highlight on pitch is playing too.

Videos of NEW Animated Live Match in Top Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    In the videos the highlights happen a lot faster and more often than in the matches I've played, there seems to be a much longer gap with the text highlights being half of it. Maybe it's just an impression and I'm not being objective.

I really like the animation!!!
    I agree Cat, I'm testing it and it's very disjointed. I don't like the highlights aspect, it detracts from the live action. It's a good idea but it needs work. Maybe a split screen with views options.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 19
    13 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    Last edited by dave1311; 05-31-2015 at 05:04 PM.
    ultragreg likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieV14 View Post
    Would be good if the text highlights were rolling on the bottom while the highlight on pitch is playing too.
    I think it would be better too, it the text commentary was more constant, it would seem less disjointed/time waiting for something to happen.
    casper™ and Sons of Pitches like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just wonder if they are creating a limited amount of action highlights and inserting them according to commentary incident. I like the feature but i'd just play a more indepth sim if i truly wanted full live action.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast