Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Wanna sell your players ? Change their names

At level 29 its impossible for me to sell anyone.

I've listed players over 800 times this season without a single bite. Still trying today, as I want to bring new players in for level 30 in the morning, but I only have 2 free spots in my team as it stands.

If I can't get buyers today or tomorrow then I simply won't use my tokens until the following season when I can release my current unneeded players for free and get new players at level 31.

Nordeus really need to come up with a solution to get rid of un-wanted players higher up, as its stopping people from using tokens - thus it will cost them as people wont buy them as much, as I refuse to sack a player for around 80M just to bring a new one in.

The money issue higher up has crippled the game. You either have enough game money and tokens and can buy who you want (but then you can't sell anyone as no one is able to buy), or you have no money and cant buy anyone. Its stupid that we can't set either a really low selling price, or have an auto sell function - or even an option to free list the player. I notice the game is able to sell players with no problem when they bail a side out for being bankrupt for over a week, so I can't see why they cant put the same function in to help those that want to rid their teams of rubbish.
    Last edited by kynan; 05-30-2015 at 01:21 PM.
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Lars Bender or Michael Carrick
    not bad, but you know, in my server (or sub-server) there aren't many managers from UK so, even if I sold John Terry, I don't know how popular they are.
    * I have mostly "mediterranean" managers - Italy/France/Spain/Portugal/Turkey/Egypt (but many from Brazil & Indonesia too).

Hey Gert, excellent choices but for old school managers like us (but I suppose those mgrs are more suspicious ).

Sergio Ramos
    good choice, even if this wasn't his best season

I bought an FA called Cristiana Ronaldo, I sold an FA called Cristiana Ronaldo.
    lol
    - To change the name of your player - 1 token
    - To see the face of someone who spend 1T and then realizes that he named his player "Cristiana Ronaldo" - priceless
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    "Cristiana Ronaldo" - priceless
    Muhaha!

maybee she is very good
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Just need to try to shift Iniesta, Ronaldo, Bale, Rodriguez and Alves. I feel 4 sackings coming unless they get tempted by ratings >.<

Famous
    It may be even better by selling European legends during Europe office hours, South American legends during South American working hours, and so on.
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Just need to try to shift Iniesta, Ronaldo, Bale, Rodriguez and Alves. I feel 4 sackings coming unless they get tempted by ratings >.<
    Bale (96Q), Rodriguez (96Q) & Alves (94Q) gone. Just Ronaldo (96Q) and Iniesta (95Q) left.

EDIT: I'll try both but it does mean I'll need to be on at the death to sack if necessary. Cutting it fine.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-30-2015 at 08:58 PM. Reason: added pic

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Bale (96Q), Rodriguez (96Q) & Alves (94Q) gone. Just Ronaldo (96Q) and Iniesta (95Q) left.

Its surely worth a try
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12