Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: auto assigned skills are know on PC version :(

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I just signed in and all my saved 68 skilpoints were assigned.

nice Nordeus, not even a warning.

You have now been warned

Please confirm if you experience the same
    Me too. As I remember, same cases occurred in my level 14 team only. I feel that a sp will be added tomorrow to an academy player to promote him to next star. I made a terrible mistake to over-train him (more accurately, allowing him to play in friendly matches).

Dreamer
    I never played on the mobile version and I still have 24 unused points on one of my players.

...and he just scored a goal on the first cup game this season still with the unused points
    Last edited by Amane Ito; 05-31-2015 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    so fare only once, could be a glitch!?

Yeah I don't think that would be popular.

Ps. I am signing out every time, from now on
    It could be a server-specific "1st time you log in" in a new Season issue. I suggested this to someone last season with the issue but I can't remember what the outcome was.

But its still OK for my teams on PC - but it will come, its inevitable;when they get around to doing the new animation on PC they'll probably do the lot.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    but it will come, its inevitable;when they get around to doing the new animation on PC they'll probably do the lot.
    I feel we need more Power for the People! Nordgen are forgetting their roots (just look at fifa...)

REBEL I SAY, REBEL!!!!
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey Gert, if I remember, you played the beta (animation) version on your mobile and you got auto sp there.
    Was it for your alt. team ?
    because if you use once auto sp, this can pass to your pc version too.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I don't play on the phone, only the pc, and my points haven't been assigned yet thankfully, still saved up.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hey Gert, if I remember, you played the beta (animation) version on your mobile and you got auto sp there.
    Should have happened to me then too. I suppose I could watch a game on Live app then play a friendly or 3 on PC - my SP won't auto-apply after the match but whether it does tomorrow (I doubt) but can check.

EDIT Wish I could remember who had the Day 1 auto-apply last season.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    HEy! No for that exact reason i only jused the guest account, but i got rolled anyways

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I have a player with SA and 3 positions... no space for backup... The only way is to stop training and playing those players prepared for negotiations...

Attachment 46255
    Sold Faherty for 8 tokens... now I have nothing to worry about...
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Me too. As I remember, same cases occurred in my level 14 team only. I feel that a sp will be added tomorrow to an academy player to promote him to next star. I made a terrible mistake to over-train him (more accurately, allowing him to play in friendly matches).
    Luckily, this player's sp was not auto-assigned before he was sold.

However, today I found that accumulated sp of another player have already been auto-assigned. I am not sure, but believe that these sp were auto-assigned after I could not attend the last league match yesterday. Similar cases occurred before in this team, but none for my other team in same server. I used new android apps for this team. I likely did not log out before un-installing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12