Page 29 of 62 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

The Buffs go on a goal spree today with a 6-0 win in the CL and 10-0 in the league.

As usual against these unmanaged league teams we pick up an injury, like yesterday against 12th, so we can expect 1 more v 14th in a couple of days time.

But back to the good news. Eight players stuck it in the Onion Bag today: Harper, ST (3); Gauld, AMR (3); Stankov, AML (3); Baxter, AML (2); Mulgrew, DMC (2); Robertson, DL (1); Morrison, MC (1); and Jackson, DC (1).

Palace Casuals played a weakened squad in the final Champions League Group match and went down 2-3, thus ensuring their opponents qualified in second place (a purely unintentional consequence). This must have come as a shock to the third place team, who thrashed last place 5-0 to ensure a GD win (not that it would have made any difference) and qualification, assuming that we would have beaten second place...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Palace Casuals played a weakened squad in the final Champions League Group match and went down 2-3, thus ensuring their opponents qualified in second place (a purely unintentional consequence). This must have come as a shock to the third place team, who thrashed last place 5-0 to ensure a GD win (not that it would have made any difference) and qualification, assuming that we would have beaten second place...
    War of the clones
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    War of the clones
    Bl**dy stupid keyboard on mobile phone...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    <post deleted> .....
    Agreed

Haven't posted for a few seasons, because I've become so disillusioned with the game. My leagues results have almost mirrored each other for the past 7 seasons. The last 4 have virtually been identical, despite playing different teams with different qualities. 7 points from first 4 games, then 5 straight losses, to drop to bottom 3, then just drift along until season end, where I've either missed promotion or finished 7th so go up but with minimum money and no CL. Exactly the same pattern this time. After 4 games, I was 3rd, now I'm 13th after losing yet again. There seems no point in altering tactics, players orders etc. Its always the same. I'll be away during next season, so if nothing happens during the next 6 weeks, I'm leaving the game. It's no longer interesting and so obviously rigged against certain teams.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    That's a bummer, Rayko but I see your point.

Season 67 - Week 4-nope.jpg

Season 67 - Week 4-untitled.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oh throe the CL agains all a level higher sweat...

Season 67 - Week 4-capture.png
    and the paired teams finish right this time

and what a league game.. Hamid still got game..

thrree frekicks, three yelows, and yes three goals following. 9 and MVP

Season 67 - Week 4-capture.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

One thing about Palace Casuals this season - they have the annoying habit of conceding the first goal, but if you are patient, very patient, and don't do anything stupid, it all comes right in the end...

Season 67 - Week 4-s23-league-hl-round-11.jpgSeason 67 - Week 4-s23-league-table-round-11.jpg

Final Champions League Group table - see post above

Season 67 - Week 4-s23-champ-group-h-final.png
    Last edited by talisman; 06-12-2015 at 09:34 PM.

Nothing to complain so farSeason 67 - Week 4-uploadfromtaptalk1434147060764.jpgSeason 67 - Week 4-uploadfromtaptalk1434147090795.jpgSeason 67 - Week 4-uploadfromtaptalk1434147168144.jpg

Page 29 of 62 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast