Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

Rookie
    So had the first QF leg (away) in the cup against the strong opposition I described earlier. It didn't go crap but it didn't go amazing either.
    My players were very wasteful of numerous free kicks and corners, but the final score was 2-2. Fingers crossed for the home leg then.
    The tactics I described about targeting his DML/DMR seemed to work since even though his team dominates in quality, I won the possession battle?
    Season 67 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-06-16-10.43.40-am.jpg
    In the leg, I had a tight win over 7th(8th now). No surprises there. He got a goal in the 1st min, ended up being his only shot on goal. But my players ended up throwing away chances, going into the half 0-1 down. In the 2nd half we stepped it up and got the two goals needed, even though I feel a 4-0 type scoreline would of reflected the game better. 2nd place faced our tanking team in the league and so I suspected I was going to lose 1st place on GD. However he only won 2-0 and so now it's even tighter a the top.
    Season 67 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-06-16-10.51.14-am.jpg

Question for everyone: Has anyone ever had a playoff at a neutral venue to determine who wins the league or the 4th CL position a the end of the season? It must be a rare occurrence.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Arg! don't trade while you are sleeping
    Woke up and saw a FA at this level, rushed to place a bid, and won.

Season 67 - Week 4-sleepy.jpg

Then I saw it, he is not 18, he is 28 OMFG stupid is what stupid does

42 wasted money and 1T

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    @Gert
    Won't you be able to sell him for 100mil or so, and make that money back?
    Last edited by Blackkiwi; 06-16-2015 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Dyslexic apparently
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackkiwi View Post
    @Gert
    Won't you be able to sell him for 100mil or so, and make that money back?
    At my level it is near to impossible to sell a player like him, and he is not even close to the next star: Lesson learned

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

League: Buffs FC travel to Thailand for the Top of the table clash. In the corresponding fixture earlier in the Season the Buffs lost 2-1 despite having a Statistical advantage - *Goals win Prizes*. This time the Buffs were behind in the stats (except possession) but drew 0-0. *Goals ~ Ha! What are they good for? Absolutely Nothing!*

We fully expect that following completion of Round 15 there will be a 3-way tie on points with Buffs top courtesy of a narrow GD advantage. *Goal wins prizes* We need a run of 4 or 5 solid 5 goal wins to give us a platform for the final run-in.

CL: Buffs Mad was an arse, distracted by writing a PM, and missed most of the match. Logged in at 70 mins to find the boys 4-0 up. #surplustorequirements. Almost immediately the opponents scored #logincurse But Nicol (DC) made it 5-1 in his 349th game (could've waited 1 more game for a bigger celebration).

out of c/l 5-3 agg
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I have problem in last few days with game working fine on my android tablet, some help?
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena13 View Post
    I have problem in last few days with game working fine on my android tablet, some help?
    Ask

Whats the problem?

And that is why I think three central defenders is risky. expecially when you can't watch the game.

Season 67 - Week 4-tact.jpg

rating 8 and 9 for the two double goalscores, Funck MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    And that is why I think three central defenders is risky. expecially when you can't watch the game.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tact.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	47539

rating 8 and 9 for the two double goalscores, Funck MVP
    Will we see some day a final of the UEFA Champions League with these 2 formations? time will show us.... LOL

Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast