Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

Quote Originally Posted by Blackkiwi View Post
    Yo Tal, try switching to 3-5V-2. If they're narrow you should only need the 3 DC's, and it sounds like you're struggling for goals so the extra striker could help! Down the flanks as usually, normal or aggressive mentality. Well that's what I'd do! Good luck!
    Sounds like a plan: good job I've been prevaricating on which of the two long-time strikers (now both 4*) to release - they made a great team way-back-when, it'll be good to give them a last hurrah before they both become TM fodder next season.

The unfortunate DC to be benched will be team captain Arma - anyone can take FKs but the Aerial Defender and Defensive Wall SAs of the other defenders will be needed. He's not got an FK SA but I need to give one of the midfielders an extra job to do, so MC Kamal will be designated FK taker for the day. 1st choice 'keeper Bieder has been rested for the past 4 days, the recent purchase replacement has been good, but I shall need his experience (and extra *) for this game - for good measure he is next in seniority for captain so he'll be Captain of the Day.

12:47 BST is kick-off time, I know I'll be out and about so it'll be login on the mobile and register I'm there (sometimes the extra 8% matters), and we'll see what happens...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Sounds like a plan: good job I've been prevaricating on which of the two long-time strikers (now both 4*) to release - they made a great team way-back-when, it'll be good to give them a last hurrah before they both become TM fodder next season.

The unfortunate DC to be benched will be team captain Arma - anyone can take FKs but the Aerial Defender and Defensive Wall SAs of the other defenders will be needed. He's not got an FK SA but I need to give one of the midfielders an extra job to do, so MC Kamal will be designated FK taker for the day. 1st choice 'keeper Bieder has been rested for the past 4 days, the recent purchase replacement has been good, but I shall need his experience (and extra *) for this game - for good measure he is next in seniority for captain so he'll be Captain of the Day.

12:47 BST is kick-off time, I know I'll be out and about so it'll be login on the mobile and register I'm there (sometimes the extra 8% matters), and we'll see what happens...

Prevaricating, haven't seen that word used in a long time
    Sounds exciting! All the best! Hopefully I haven't screwed this up for you!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Trolled hard. Lost 1-0 with 1 shot on target by opponent. Luckily, first place lost his last game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackkiwi View Post
    Prevaricating, haven't seen that word used in a long time
    Sounds exciting! All the best! Hopefully I haven't screwed this up for you!
    I'll not hold it against you, it was a few lines down on my list of things that I could possibly do, anyway. It is nice to know someone else thinks it's a possible tactic to use.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Flawless victory in the cup final. The opponent goalie made 2 saves so he limited the disaster.My opponent never went past my defence and mispalced almost all passes. Changing the free kick taker in the middle of the game was the best decision ever,as my DC/DMC scored 2 goals from 2 attempts. All 3 goals were scored by 18 years fast trainers so they are my rising stars for the seasons to come
    Season 67 - Week 4-untitled.jpgSeason 67 - Week 4-untitled1.jpgSeason 67 - Week 4-untitled2.jpgSeason 67 - Week 4-untitled3.jpg

And just another hopeless Cup Season as NONE of my opponents was in my league, but all of them +1 or +2 leagues higher. Even with Scout players this would be impossible to win.

no one ?
    Season 67 - Week 4-2015-06-25-12_11_22-start.jpg
    Cat Harrison and nikolgiorgos like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I did just that last season - won the Cup, all my opponents were +1 or +2 levels, except one - and that was the most difficult round to get through...

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    no one ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-06-25 12_11_22-Start.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	47979
    I would - be a fantastic player at level 23 next season...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I did just that last season - won the Cup, all my opponents were +1 or +2 levels, except one - and that was the most difficult round to get through...
    that is also my only option, but I have not been lucky in the final 5 matches in like forev3r

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast