Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

Famous
    Today we welcomed a pair of teams (Indanihant FC and Muzzy) to the FIFA incarceration facility. It was yet another successful day as we won both.

League: Indanihant (don't know how to spell it and am too lazy to look) whom began the day in 4th place were our first opposition. 8* ST Sepp Blatter would finally get on track behind the iron walls of the FIFA incarceration facility (if only he was really in prison), netting a hat trick as we rolled to an easy 4:0 triumph. A pair of injuries were suffered by my starting DMC and MC, bringing the seasons total to 9; triple that of the opposition.

Champions: With the team left to manage itself 4.5 hours after the league match, without any players rested and DML/ML/AML Godoy playing way OOP at DMC, we picked up a 3:1 victory against last. We now await Cat FC from France, in the round of 16 (a hybrid 4/5* team).

1:1 heading into the away leg, i doubt he'll go defensive so 2 and im through.
    2nd in league on GD

Current match friendly form looks like this
    Season 67 - Week 4-5minute-frenzy.jpg

Sold a CB/DM on negotiations, shopping right now.

League: No!

It can't be!

Yep it is, Buffs FC lose 3-0 away to 3rd. Not a bad performance just didn't score and he did. Injury changed the game. MC was injured and opposition scored. Sub was a factor too - Left Winger was not scoring chances so I subbed him......he got a 7 rating and the sub a 5! *hangs head in shame*

His team have been hot after a stuttering start and his Striker is topping all the charts So can't complain.....much

Goals were 1 CK and 2 1on1s by Striker.

Piccies.

Oh yes baby! My Red Stars defeated a superior opponent in the Cup Round of 16, 6:3 on aggregate over two legs! Including a hat trick by Jung, a young ML, and big defensive performances by the back four 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Palace Casuals earn a 3-1 away win while the Management was whiling away his time on a trip to a Winery...

The 'magic sponge' got Defender Kevin Pigott through a late fitness test and he obliged with a late goal to seal the victory. Johan Shaqiri and Catalin Neagu were also on target, Shaqiri opening the scoring and Neagu restoring the lead once the home side had equalised.
    Last edited by talisman; 06-13-2015 at 09:20 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Buffs Mad
    It can't be!
    yes it can because Petros is from Greece (even if he is playing as Boca juniors) - lol
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Wink

League: Yes!

It can be!

fieldtrip in the league.. bulking the goal differance

And Buffs favorite action.. a bicycle kick making a free run for him self: I must see this action Nordeus

Season 67 - Week 4-bicycle.jpg

Season 67 - Week 4-capture.jpg

Season 67 - Week 4-capture.png
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-13-2015 at 07:10 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Palace Casuals crash out of the Cup at the 'Top 16' round, 3-6 on aggregate; Midfielder Michael Muscroft seeing red to make the team's task of overhauling a 2-3 deficit even harder. Omar Hansen dropped a free-kick around the wall to make the score 1-2 but with his team reduced to 10 men soon after, couldn't do anything else to save the game. Team Captain Anurak Arma said after the game: "It might have been my 100th game for Palace Casuals, but to lose in such a fashion spoils the occasion."

What a riddle this game is - how the same players be such Saints in League games and Sinners in the two knockout competitions beats me...

Just a note on Match tickets - looks like $54 is the most I can charge on a League match and still get a full house; Cup was $58 today and full house; last Champions League home game was full house at $56.
    Last edited by talisman; 06-13-2015 at 09:26 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Palace Casuals crash out of the Cup at the 'Top 16' round, 3-6 on aggregate; Midfielder Michael Muscroft seeing red to make the team's task of overhauling a 2-3 deficit even harder. Omar Hansen dropped a free-kick around the wall to make the score 1-2 but with his team reduced to 10 men soon after, couldn't do anything else to save the game. Team Captain Anurak Arma said after the game: "It might have been my 100th game for Palace Casuals, but to lose in such a fashion spoils the occasion."

What a riddle this game is - how the same players be such Saints in League games and Sinners in the two knockout competitions beats me...

Just a note on Match tickets - looks like $54 is the most I can charge on a League match and still get a full house; Cup was $58 today and full house; last Champions League home game was full house at $56.
    Me too,0:2 after extra time haha,was beating stronger teams all the way N then a average team stop me,one of the days where nothing goes in:-)

VIP
    Season 67 - Week 4-celtic8.png

My opponents scored 12 of 17 goals from double corners this season vs. all my teams (2 in this game)!!! My teams scored 0 of 16!!!

We are through winning 5-2 aggregate...

Season 67 - Week 4-7.jpg

Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast