Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

What have you learned from last season? lots
    Where did you place last season? treble
    What's your current level? 4

What's your budget for this season?45m

Who do you want to replace? the whole defense even though they.re a consecutive treble winning group they are to old now and can't compete in group i'm in this year
    What are your goals for this season? it was 4 another treble run but i was put in a very strong cup and league . i think it best to tank this season build commodities 4 the next 2 seasons to keep my team strong cause even if i won two trebles buying tokens i'm paying for it this year i started off with a 37* team i was placed in a league with all token buyers who are 41 -44

My Reserves has really hired an excellent financial controller

Season 67 - Week 4-lelelelelee-f.jpg

Excellent cashflow for next season in level 3

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Blackkiwi
    So I came into the home leg 2-2, he'd changed to a 3W-5V-2 formation, so I said screw it and changed to a 4-5V-1. Why? Because yolo.
    3W-5V-2 works (for me) as the best counter formation vs 4-5-1V - using defense ment.

I played for the 0-0 or 1-1 draw. He got a fortunate goal (always seems to be the case these days)
    I don't know if it's my idea, but playing the game so far, going on purpose for a draw, seems impossible in t11
    * while it's so common in real football
    Blackkiwi, Buffs Mad and talisman like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

My players did a pinic today and we had a defeat for 0-1 LOL.. against the 2nd and noody attending so we have same points now.
    That makes league more interesing.
    In Port Vale case, another victory and still +6 points of advantadge.

Curious for the differance in Q., I have now Rozomashvili at max. level, 1 cone from the 10*, can not add more.
    Attachment 47644

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Blackkiwi

3W-5V-2 works (for me) as the best counter formation vs 4-5-1V - using defense ment.
    Yea usually I'd play narrow diamond or 4-4-2 to it, but I'd just had a league match, had no greens to top up condition, and so I decided to start with an aggressive 4-5V-1 and I would change about the 40min mark to really take control in the 2nd half whilst having decent condition. I think it would of worked too. It went into the half 1-1, but because my internet crashed I didn't have a chance to implement the 2nd part of my plan.
    I feel as I controlled both games through the stats, but as with playing stronger teams, they can score freak goals from nowhere. Which is what happened to me
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Rookie
    Another win. Things are going well. 3 points behind 4th with our goal difference 9 better than his. Play vs bottom tomorrow before facing the bottom two, then I'm off on holidays so will miss the last week of the season.
    Gert Funck, Buffs Mad and talisman like this.

Secured 2nd place today,more than I expected season start,won both games vs the tanker in 3d,and my friend in first lost both vs him. Cl I won 0:3 vs the guy I won last seasons final,so another semis will come up,and of course Mario Gomez doesn't care how strong any defense is,right continuing where he finished last season,again challenged from my friends higher star striker (8) while Gomez today after scoring 4 got his 7th back,but he's still the man,leading once again all categories :-)Season 67 - Week 4-uploadfromtaptalk1434661053593.jpgSeason 67 - Week 4-uploadfromtaptalk1434661074832.jpg

Yeah small bidding war round 11 for a semi good keeper with SA

FA 1 token
    Season 67 - Week 4-bought.png

In flow picture
    Season 67 - Week 4-4.jpg
    income 1.21M

Season 67 - Week 4-sold.png

Great business day strong team and solidity

Season 67 - Week 4-balance.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-18-2015 at 10:34 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Don't know if I'm just lucky in my first season I've played or just ended up with weak competition in my league... Currently 1st in League 14W-3D-0L (5pt lead on 2nd).. Have outscored my league opponents 48-4 through 17 games. In semi-finals in Cup.. been rollin' through there too. Have survived two separate days in which I had 3 matches scheduled on the same day (4W-2D)... Hoping the luck continues
    Gert Funck, Buffs Mad and talisman like this.

Numbers after 17 League matches:

Season 67 - Week 4-day-17-lija-t132.jpg

Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast