Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

Famous
    HAHAHAHAHA

... not even funny

Luckily won on first match 2-0... it stinks anyway... AND this guy beated 3-1 and 5-0 last round 5 better Q team! I don't know how he is doin' ???.... Beated this formation several times in my league (YES THEY ARE STRONGER than his squad) He is 9th in his league... It's madness...

Season 67 - Week 4-5thcltroll.jpg

Palace Casuals' manager returns from his holiday in France - how's the team doing?

League - still top, four points clear - a couple of dodgy results, but the team are generally belying their low relative AQ vs the rest of the League.
    Champions League - into the Quarter-Finals, 1st leg was a 2-2 away draw against a team with AQ -7.3, which has beaten several other sides of greater AQ than them so the manager obviously has a system...

As usual, a 'news-reel' style report of the previous weeks' matches will be going up on the Team Showcase thread soon.

Today's first match was the Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg, and the manager with a system got his come-uppance; despite MC Sahail Kamal getting two yellows and causing a reshuffle in the Midfield, the Casuals scored five unanswered goals in the second half to win through to the Semis 7-2 on aggregate. A brace each for MC Michael Muscroft and DR Juan Sebastian Garcia, and left winger Omar Hansen scores his 22nd goal of the season (in all competitions); right-winger Johan Shaqiri wins MoM for 3 assists.
    Last edited by talisman; 06-20-2015 at 04:31 PM. Reason: added 'low'
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

0-9 for Bayern, the 2nd had a 0-0 so we have +2 points now.

Port Vale play against a weak team, let's see if can keep the +6 points lol

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Gabez
    hey pal, here is an old thread
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...defensive.html
    this is a guy who knows about formations and saying that if oppo uses 3 ST, you must use def.mentality even if you have a lot better team. Check this out.
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Gabez
    hey pal, here is an old thread
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...defensive.html
    this is a guy who knows about formations and saying that if oppo uses 3 ST, you must use def.mentality even if you have a lot better team. Check this out.
    Had defensive and counter attk.... i know too...
    (and again, i won against EXACT same tactic (in prev. seasons), stronger teams than his squad, with normal attitude (not even def.!), at least 2 times they tried but they failed hard...)

it was pure TROLL result....

(ty 4 advice anyway)
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 06-20-2015 at 04:40 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and StevieV14 like this.

Troll day for everyone:-) I lost vs 6th while my goalie had 8 saves n I had only 3 shots,my friend in 1st lost vs 8th ha ha ,and the guy in the pic got eliminated by a 5 star team in my champions league,losing 0:3 at home :-)come on Top 11:-)Season 67 - Week 4-uploadfromtaptalk1434818069159.jpgSeason 67 - Week 4-uploadfromtaptalk1434818077464.jpg

Thumbs up

Stupid CL draw. The remaining teams are level 32 and more than 11 skills better than my team, so advangement is just impossible, like every season. Hate the seeding and draw for Cup and CL

Season 67 - Week 4-cl.jpg

Season 67 - Week 4-cl2.png

the remaining teams
    Season 67 - Week 4-1.png
    Season 67 - Week 4-2.png
    Season 67 - Week 4-3.png
    Season 67 - Week 4-4.png
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-20-2015 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Stupid seeding system Nordeus

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    So Rocket Hotspur moved within 6 points of 3rd, and who do we play tomorrow, 3rd.

They lost 7-0 to 1st place today, it would be great to put the pressure on him.

Especially as I won't be able to get on much next week, heading away on holidays.

Palace Casuals' lead at the top of the table cut to one point after a 0-2 loss to the 5th place team - defence was heroic but all other departments woeful according to Player Ratings - Match Stats put Casuals top in all categories except Saves (1-5) and Fouls (8-13) - have fun analysing that match!
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Palace Casuals' lead at the top of the table cut to one point after a 0-2 loss to the 5th place team - defence was heroic but all other departments woeful according to Player Ratings - Match Stats put Casuals top in all categories except Saves (1-5) and Fouls (8-13) - have fun analysing that match!
    You're better off not analysing it. It will only get you annoyed speaking from experience.
    talisman likes this.

Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast