Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    And milestone for the club,Goalie Chilavert 500 appearances for the Club! :-)Attachment 47865
    DAT MIDFIELD!
    Blackkiwi, Peter Renn and talisman like this.

Thumbs up

Ohhhhhhhhhhh deep breaths da daa daaa daa daaaaa ...... 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-.........

United update

So today 'the machine' decided that the league wasn't exciting enough and put me on the offering table.. gee thanks

Season 67 - Week 4-league.jpg
    Season 67 - Week 4-rate.jpg

And then I made, what in afterreview was the worst ever substitution.. arg my head hurts from banging it against the table

Season 67 - Week 4-table.jpg

and again it is out of my hands dammmmmmmmmit
    again warnings always comes in pairs, so sub the person as soon as possible

Next match is against number one, if i know this game engine I will get trolled
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-23-2015 at 06:52 PM. Reason: next match decides it all

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    short brief. today

Season 67 - Week 4-5thday24.png

After the team at the top falter with a home draw, an opportune time for Palace Casuals to pull out their biggest league win of the season and move up to the same points but second on goal difference.

Left winger Hansen buried a free-kick for the only score of the first half, after the break right-winger Shaqiri swung over two corners for first ST Neagu and then MC Kamal to glance past the 'keeper. Ciclon de Tarija pulled one back through Drew in between the corners, and late on Hansen centred a free-kick wide on the left and a 'majestic leap' by Neagu completed his brace and the Casuals won 4-1.

Interesting stats...

Season 67 - Week 4-s23-league-st-round-22.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 06-23-2015 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Interesting stats...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    League: 5:1 win against 9th, keeping us atop the table on goal differential.

Cup: With victory achieved by a wide margin during the 1st leg, this match afforded me the opportunity to rest key players sitting on a yellow card ahead of the cup final. This meant 7* MC Roiz, 7* MC/AMC/ST Sneijder and 6* DL/DC/DR Burke were all out today to not risk a 2nd yellow and missing the final. The manager showed up regardless and kept the yellow card boys nearby in case Firdeus Sendi was able to get back in the match. We struck first with a 41st minute goal with Blatter finding Artegea for the early advantage. The opposition pulled one back in the 44th minute to even things up into the half. I was very happy with the goings of the first half, as it enabled me to hold out the yellow card boys even longer. As it turned out I wouldn't need them as the men on the field dominated the 2nd half, winning by a 5:2 margin (10:2 aggregate).

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Season 67 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-06-23-16-01-39.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-23-16-01-39.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	47890
    That is a mighty fine comeback from languishing in 5th place not too long ago! Time to close it out
    Cat Harrison and nikolgiorgos like this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Reserve spam

just bought this FA for capital flow, two trainings and a broken leg 17 days. Well guess its gonna be a short visist

Season 67 - Week 4-fa1.png
    Season 67 - Week 4-fa.jpg
    Season 67 - Week 4-inj.png

it amuses me that it states 'about' when it is always precisely the number of days

and a little easteregg
    Season 67 - Week 4-2015-06-24-06_01_51-start.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-24-2015 at 04:07 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Had a rough last 3 games in league, going 1-1-1, lost home and away to a midtable club for only 2 losses of season lol. Last draw was against the 8th place club and i'm pretty sure he maxed win bonus as my players' ratings were way off and i am trying to save money for next season.
    With 4 games left, we play 3 bottom feeders and the current top club in the last match of the season at home. Planning on boosting my construction to give the fans a show as we win the league at home in the last game.
    Season 67 - Week 4-s7d25league.jpgSeason 67 - Week 4-s7construct.jpg

My gf's (my) lvl 2 club has reached the champion's league final where we face a full 5 star club. Going to play defensively and pray!
    Sitting 6th in league but not eliminated from CL placing mathematically. Only have a 17 man squad so if i miss out on it I'm not too concerned as the club is quite token poor and I don't think I will be buying.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 06-24-2015 at 09:03 AM.
    talisman likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    NEVER rush construction. don't do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackkiwi View Post
    That is a mighty fine comeback from languishing in 5th place not too long ago! Time to close it out
    Season 67 - Week 4-taab.jpg

Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast