• 1 Post By Amane Ito
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 2 Post By gogs67
  • 2 Post By t11_fan
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: Just bought 22 Scouts

Famous

Just bought 22 Scouts

Logged into my new CL group and one of the players has 24 6* or 7* players, 22 of whom look like they were bought this morning.
    I've got an average 2* team, just a shade under 3*, looks like I'll not be winning the CL this season!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Logged into my new CL group and one of the players has 24 6* or 7* players, 22 of whom look like they were bought this morning.
    I've got an average 2* team, just a shade under 3*, looks like I'll not be winning the CL this season!!!!
    it is possible, but are you sure he is not a level over you?

I am level 31 and my three opponents in CL are all level 32, so ****ty CL for me this year
    Amane Ito likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post

I am level 31 and my three opponents in CL are all level 32, so ****ty CL for me this year
    Same here, at level 26 everyone else in my CL group are level 27.
    My worst CL draw ever. Previous worst was 2.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Yeah definately is possible. Although not as bad, I had a league opponent in a Random League one season who bought 11 Scouts by day 2. In addition to what Gert says, a big hint usually comes from the number of Club Matches. (Guy in CL last Season looked like he bought 5 per Season after looking at stats.)

PS. Interestingly a few chats today about CL have reported harder Groups, but could be coincidence. (My Group contains me (Winner), AN Other (SF I defeated), AN Other 2 (defeated QF) and Canon Fodder.)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post

Nah, we're both level 19. Looking at his trophies he's won the league 5 out of the last 6 with 3 CL's and 3 CL runners up in that spell as well.
    Either he get's a helluva lot of token videos to watch or he likes to spend a few £££ every month.
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

Trust me, that is better case scenario. Worst case scenario is that they were powertrained. That means they had 7-8* last seaoson and such active manager usually keeps powertraining, so they could get next star soon.
    Cat Harrison and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Ex top eleven player

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Trust me, that is better case scenario. Worst case scenario is that they were powertrained. That means they had 7-8* last seaoson and such active manager usually keeps powertraining, so they could get next star soon.
    No, only a couple of his players had played any games, the rest all had either zero or the one Cup game this morning on their stats.
    t11_fan likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well that's good then maybe he got some lemons from Mr. Scout, power trained guys would be known performers. Still is rotten for you though. Good luck.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]