Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Are People Overpaying???

Are People Overpaying???

Just seen several players for 3x their value in the transfer market. Is this people spending their pre-season cash infusion? Seems like irrational behaviour.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Hahaha, yes! YES they are overpaying, except for: they *really* want those players RIGHT NOW and so do like thousands of other managers.

(I do not buy players first week of the Season from the Transfer Market because I refuse to get into bidding wars)
    Staggy Stagg likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you pick your players wisely, you'll make excellent purchases in the last week of the season, for a token or two.

Sure, players will lose a star when the next season begins, but if they are close to their next star and are young, they'll catch up quickly enough and they could be on your team for a while.

If you want to buy players in the early season, I recommend focusing only on bench and backup players. Guys who have what it takes to start games spark bidding wars.
    Last edited by mmunger; 05-31-2015 at 11:19 PM.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Dreamer
    I got 7 players and spent under 50 tokens. All 5 star some 84s and some super fast trainers. The key is identifying the competition and learning which players you can get easily.