Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Cash and level calculate..

Cash and level calculate..

Hey all. i had a question but i didnt get answer :

the question is for example i am lvl 1 . how many cash i've needed in my bank . i am lvl 13 and i have 270M$

i wanna get answer like this :

lvl 1 = 3M cash
    lvl 5 = 20M cash
    lvl 13 = ?? cash and other levels bank

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There is no easy answer, it depends on how you want to run your team. The best way to figure it is to look at what you need to spend to build and buy players and figure from that.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Everyone has different answer. Money you need depends on your life style. But everyone needs one to fulfill basic needs.

In T11, simply speaking, basic needs are players' salaries. Your cash flows should be able to support this. Even if you use the same team forever, the players will request a signing fee and higher salary in 3 years after signing, and every 2 years thereafter.

Your basic cash flows are ticket sales, merchant sales, sponsorship, and maybe match win prizes. The big competition prizes will not be received until your team finished. You can save them for paying future daily expenses. Waiting them to pay daily expenses may cause cash flow problem.
    Cat Harrison and Gert Funck like this.

Why has there been no upgrades made available for a long time regarding the staduim and other off field options to allow us to increase the club's income ?
    Gert Funck likes this.

Addicted
    I have suggested a couple of times that with a 260,000 seater stadium, a train/metro station should be built. Don't know at what price though or the value to the team. Just wanted one. Although at the level I am at now, I probably can't afford it.

As you higher up the leagues it becomes really hard to balance the books each season so you end up keeping hold of players for that extra season then find nobody wants to buy them regardless of ability or level.
    The lack of younger players available are really very few and far between too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wino's View Post
    As you higher up the leagues it becomes really hard to balance the books each season so you end up keeping hold of players for that extra season then find nobody wants to buy them regardless of ability or level.
    The lack of younger players available are really very few and far between too.
    I am level 20 with my highest account with $1B in the bank and rising. My 19 level account is $550M and rising.

Smart player purchases and the fact that I have already built the world stadium and the upgrades certainly helps.
    What helps the most is tanking. i can build players up over two seasons and not have to always purchase players, which at $106M being the most expensive and really only the ones you should buy for fast training, is a huge bonus.

also having a roster of 21 instead of 22 helps as you have that extra spot available for signing your youth player every 12 days for that extra money.

All that to say that I have seen players at level 20 with $-300M, so it all depends on your playing style.

BTW, I dont buy tokens. I tank!
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I am level 20 with my highest account with $1B in the bank and rising. My 19 level account is $550M and rising.

Smart player purchases and the fact that I have already built the world stadium and the upgrades certainly helps.
    What helps the most is tanking. i can build players up over two seasons and not have to always purchase players, which at $106M being the most expensive and really only the ones you should buy for fast training, is a huge bonus.

also having a roster of 21 instead of 22 helps as you have that extra spot available for signing your youth player every 12 days for that extra money.

All that to say that I have seen players at level 20 with $-300M, so it all depends on your playing style.

BTW, I dont buy tokens. I tank!
    I was impressed that Sully can make large profit while your team misses the large prize money of Champion league in alternate years. The difference of players' market value reduces significantly since about level 17 or 18. It become harder to gain large profit through player sales.

I am a 35T manager. In this season, both my team have not yet earned a extra token through video/apps/survey etc. But my teams will survive more than 50 in total by the end of this season. Unlikely Sully, my team promotion strategy is opposite. Both my teams promote to new level every season (except one season when I took over a team on last season day).

Net player sales profit was important income before level 17 or 18. But afterwards, my major source of income is friendly matches and competition prize (especially champion league). I still earn some through player sales because some managers are willing to buy my players well above market value while I rarely buy player above market value.

In seasons about level 17 to 18, my now level 25 teams faced the worst financial situation. Profit on player sales decreased. I just re-started to build the stadium at that time. I put building stadium as priority to use cash, but sometimes buidling is still needed on hold. My team often lacked cash to buy new players in that period. I was forced to set win bonus to minimal or zero. After the stadium completed, the financial situation gradually improved. In recent seasons, my teams' cash balance can be maintained at above 2G even though I often set relative high bonus to players and I did not participate champion league in last season.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I was impressed that Sully can make large profit while your team misses the large prize money of Champion league in alternate years. The difference of players' market value reduces significantly since about level 17 or 18. It become harder to gain large profit through player sales.

I am a 35T manager. In this season, both my team have not yet earned a extra token through video/apps/survey etc. But my teams will survive more than 50 in total by the end of this season. Unlikely Sully, my team promotion strategy is opposite. Both my teams promote to new level every season (except one season when I took over a team on last season day).

Net player sales profit was important income before level 17 or 18. But afterwards, my major source of income is friendly matches and competition prize (especially champion league). I still earn some through player sales because some managers are willing to buy my players well above market value while I rarely buy player above market value.

In seasons about level 17 to 18, my now level 25 teams faced the worst financial situation. Profit on player sales decreased. I just re-started to build the stadium at that time. I put building stadium as priority to use cash, but sometimes buidling is still needed on hold. My team often lacked cash to buy new players in that period. I was forced to set win bonus to minimal or zero. After the stadium completed, the financial situation gradually improved. In recent seasons, my teams' cash balance can be maintained at above 2G even though I often set relative high bonus to players and I did not participate champion league in last season.
    see, by tanking, I save money on player purchases every season. Every season you have to purchase new players to replace the lower quality...I dont. But when I do this every 2nd or 3rd or 4th year, depending on whether the player is a fast trainer or not, I have the money to do it, AND I only have to do it with a few players.

Right now, on my 19th level account, $550M and currently on a non-tanking season, my two best players are my oldest players: 25 year old AML/AMC with Shadow Striker SA, still worth $105M and 120Q ( 7* World Class), and a 29yo DC/DMC with Playmaker SA, still worth $104M and 116Q (6* Scout). I keep looking for someone to replace them, but why? Because of their age? yes...if they were of lesser quality and worth. But at this level the pickings are few in the market to replace them.

I am in a market where there are rarely any vids to get tokens. I buy and sell smartly and save all the tokens I can.

Point is this: You have to do friendlies and you HAVE to be in the CL. that is the advantage that tanking gives. It gives a season of rest and recuperation...not for the players, but for the tokens and money.

Sure, you try and win every season. Good for you. You have to work harder for it than I do though. I take my time and make sure I have excellent players and enough money for the upkeep of the team. So I have to tank a few seasons...so what? Being out of the CL does not hurt me at all. And when I come back the next season, I win the league 9 times out of 10, come in high or win the CL, and am in a good financial position for a few young players to come in an replace the weak and useless.

Just a different style of play. Some call is cheating because they cant see the benefits of losing. I love to win...I am just a bit more patient.
    cookizzz likes this.

Its really dependednt on level and ambition/expectations.

My simple needs have been to target enough to buy 3xMax Value players + construction costs.

At lower levels this Max Value based budget gives me the choice to buy that number of max value players or more lesser value players. (But it takes a few levels to get to this point.) At higher levels I expect this choice diminishes and budget is more based on the number of players rather than value range (which diminishes, I think).

But the answer is as much as you can get.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast