Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: League draw

League draw

Ok, right, last 10 seassons with 10 tittles in league was little bit boring, but this? Into my group is put 12 champions and 2 teams from 2nd places? Almost all of them are usualy my oponents in last rounds in champions leage. Why? Why my friends are in another groups, where only 2 or 3 starst teams? What about next Year in champions league? 4 Teams from our group and than only bad teams?

Famous
    Only Nordeus know why or it is pure random. One possible reason is that a manager intentionally created this. He may add you as friend and add other successful managers as friends as well. Such manager may not your direct friend. He's probably your friend's friend.

In my experience, I would be very happy even if the team just have moderate success in such league. But I also know that I may want to complain if my team fails in this situation.

Anyway, such league is interesting. In last season, both my teams were placed in leagues full of active managers and ALL teams with similar qualities. My level 22 team very surprisingly won 1st league title in 10 seasons with big difference in points. My Level 14 team has a close race with 6 teams for the league title. The rankings among these teams changed in every day in 2nd half of the season. After the final match, my team returned to leading position after almost half season and got the league title. I was very happy in both cases. These feelings cannot be obtained through winning relatively easy leagues even for many seasons.

My now promoted to level 15 team was also quite successful, won 11 league championships and 2 runners up in 14 seasons, including some seasons leading with a lot of points. But my feeling was the best in last season.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 06-02-2015 at 06:11 AM.

Famous
    LOL! GOT SIMILAR SH1T

Im on lev5, last year had all friends... i said: what????? (65 WAT)
    get 9 champs and a power league, THANKS Nordeus!

Dreamer
    believe me my league is the worst
    7 champions + 5 runner ups + 1 3rd
    it'll be hell
    Last edited by Sherifon; 06-02-2015 at 07:56 AM.
    Server 52

What is up with the League draw this season?

Don't know why, but the League I'm in feels really weird...

Last season I got a real mixture of AQ, and teams with winning/second places/Cl & Cup winners and finalists, four teams I'd played against previously, and one friend.

This season:
    AQ lowest 125.0 - highest 127.9 (Palace Casuals 127.0) (last season 108.1-125.1)
    Trophy holders: League winner 1; League 4th place 1; League 2nd, CL 2nd, Cup 1st 1 (Palace Casuals); the rest nothing.
    Friends 1 (out of 5 at this level).
    No of teams played before 1 (the above friend), and one possible as have played against a Daniel FC in the past.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    believe me my league is the worst
    7 champions + 5 runner ups + 3rd
    it'll be hell
    OK!!! Challenge accepted!

League:
    -9 CHAMPS
    -2 2nd
    -1 3rd

Champions league:
    -5 CHAMPS!
    -2 2nd
    -1 3rd

Cup:
    -1 champ
    -2 2nd
    -2 3rd

and ONE treble (included above) im starting against him today

passing back the ball
    JaChciSpat likes this.

Yep my league full of champions and 2nd places too, not a single friend even though I have several on my level. Seems there has been many changes.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 19
    13 League Titles
    2 Champions League
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Not convinced there are changes. Folks post this every now and then. 2 Seasons ago I created a new friends league again to keep it competitive. Last Season I got the 6 that were left. This season I got just 1 friend from the 5 that promoted. Its probably just that they added new friends and I dropped the ball by not adding friends from their friendly matches to keep the bond strong.

So this season I have 1 strong friend and 12 randoms I've never seen before, one of which is a 7x6* team active in the Scout Market. Still don't think anything has changed.

PS. One season I went for a random league with no same level friends on my friends list at all - I got 8 Scout buyers/tankers; the next season I left it and went random again and got 3 good teams and the rest trash. After that I created another friends league with me 12 friends and a random which has now diminished over the seasons to leave me with 1 friend in league I have now.

Surprise surprise!! I have the opponent situation. The quality of my team is about 40% higher than the quality of my opponents in the league. I'm looking forward to what comes around this month.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jangruneberg View Post
    Surprise surprise!! I have the opponent situation. The quality of my team is about 40% higher than the quality of my opponents in the league. I'm looking forward to what comes around this month.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    NORDEUS definitely tweaked the League draw criteria. Now it is overwhelmingly based on average quality as before that it was not uncommon to have taems with much lower average quality, now I don't see this thing. All the groups at my level, which is 28, are constituted of teams with almost identical average quality
    Last edited by sincity; 06-02-2015 at 06:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast