Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Gifts

Gifts

Can anyone tell me if my friends send me gifts...say 3 send me rests. I click to receive them and get 1 rest not 3. Seems a bit mean of Nordeus....

Dreamer
    yeah !
    you can receive one gift only each kind everyday.
    Server 52

That's stupid and kinda kills the purpose of having more friends...you need like 3 or 4 of them, so you can receive each one each day. Why bother to invite more friends to TE, if there is no daily profit off of that? There are referals and ****, but that takes time to get anything from it really.

The limit is a bit low unfortunately. A few more would be nice.

On the flip side, you don't want your opponents getting 100 packs a day. Then you'd be forced to do the same or be disadvantaged. That would make it more of a chore. But again, a few more would be nice.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    The limit is a bit low unfortunately. A few more would be nice.

On the flip side, you don't want your opponents getting 100 packs a day. Then you'd be forced to do the same or be disadvantaged. That would make it more of a chore. But again, a few more would be nice.
    I agree that a few more will be nice, but in my opinion, such limits should exists. Otherwise, I imagine to find many full 9 star teams, never find a team with injuries, etc.

I miss a 5th type of gift called $

LOL

OK....I can see your point about having 100 packs a day but maybe a max of 5. Apart from anything else, what is the advantage of having many friends???
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Jennings View Post
    OK....I can see your point about having 100 packs a day but maybe a max of 5. Apart from anything else, what is the advantage of having many friends???
    if you face a team with 70 friends supporting and you have 75 you will have the +15% of bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I agree that a few more will be nice, but in my opinion, such limits should exists. Otherwise, I imagine to find many full 9 star teams, never find a team with injuries, etc.
    Valid point~~

And yeah, bump it up to like 5. It's same as tokens - without those, its hard to compete or train players, so at least make it worth it for us to support the game and invite friends/new players
    cookizzz likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you have all the right answers
    but before start a thread that have been answered over 30 times (and acouse Nordeus that is mean - bad boy )
    you can use "Advanced search" button, in the upper right corner, put some key word, like "gift" and read the relative posts of the results

another useful section of this forum is "Tutorials and Guides"
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast