Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 1 defender & 7 midfielders! I still lost!

Rookie

1 defender & 7 midfielders! I still lost!

It's just so annoying!

I posted about illegal formations the other day but... really... you can play any stupid formation and it makes not a jot of difference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 defender & 7 midfielders! I still lost!-screenshot-2015-06-04-3.01.31-pm.jpg  
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Yes, very stupid indeed

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Some formations need to be illegal, like playing with no defenders.

His goalie must not be a vintage Top Eleven goalie to keep a clean sheet that long with only 1 defender.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-04-2015 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Some formations need to be illegal, like playing with no defenders.

His goalie must not be a vintage Top Eleven goalie to keep a clean sheet that long with only 1 defender.
    No, not illegal just useless. This should result in a complete domination and several goals, like 10+
    pcmacdaniel and KoronaChelsea like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Is there anyway I can complain about this? or do i just have to suck it up.... this really shouldnt happen!

Famous
    Some managers may not like illegal formation rule as it restricts creativity and flexibility on use of players. But it at least can help to punish for use of some weird formations that the match engine is not clever enough to simulate realistically. The 80%-20% procession was not an ideal design but it was a simple an implementation that, in my opinion, is make sense.

At present, I still have illegal formation in mind during team building & formation setting, except in friendly matches.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It would be interesting to see some troll results or illegal formations in the "new animated live match"
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by KoronaChelsea View Post
    Is there anyway I can complain about this? or do i just have to suck it up.... this really shouldnt happen!
    Try with Nordeus support, but I bet you will get just a meaningless answer as usual...

This shows the emphasis put on the midfield, especially in the middle, in this game. I think I grasped it last season when I lost against teams that had more midfielders than I did. Hence the 4-4-2 and 4-1-4-1 I use today. I advise having many midfielders.
    Last edited by mmunger; 06-05-2015 at 11:46 PM.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Dreamer
    Frankly, chance created was 22 vs 20 in the ss, it's pretty much even.
    The only flaw in your formation I can see is your right flank being countered (DML is a counter to AMR), you may use blue arrow on the AMR to negate this effect.

If you are really desperate to counter this bs, you can use more backfield players with longpassing to bypass the midfield.

I think harsh restrictions on formation was removed to prevent suspended (sent off) players to radically change the game result when a manager is offline - it happened in the past.
    cookizzz likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast