Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New season - no cash

Down in level 2 (and 3), you don't really need players with multiple stars. A team with average of 3* should be more than capable of challenging for league title.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Another example of a decent quality team coming up against a token/scout buyer is Newark City having to compete with RONPEST if you have been reading the how are you doing thread.
    Yeas, that is my favorite thread, like the daily stories of Kyroshill, dvr8, you and the other activer users.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Yeas, that is my favorite thread, like the daily stories of Kyroshill, dvr8, you and the other activer users.
    Yes it is, especially of all the managers who take there time to write good match reports rather than "I won my Champions League Semi-Final 2-0" we basically are running our own fanzine in there.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    L2 is not easy. it depends on the opponent...if you are lucky you will get "no competitive" league....in my league (L2) i got 2 formidable opponents (31v and 27v) i am at 28.6v.....the 31v is a scout team buyer...lucky he did bought all the players after week 13 (after he was losing ground to me and there was a gap of 5 pts)....its all depands on your league...wait and see first next week (at the beginning of new season)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12