Thread: Redesigned leagues

Redesigned leagues

I am playing this game intensively for the past few months,and i really like it,i do even understand token business,you need to earn real money to keep developing and maintaining this game.

Everything is more or less fine,but one thing is making me losing interest in this game,and the reason is because there are no clear league structures,i am only advancing as manager,and if i finish in top 7 i will be dumped in the random league with better managers.

I know i am not the first person here who said this,and i am sure there are many people who also want to play top or bottom leagues,managing the club from 10th division,and afterwards leading the same club to 1st division glory.

It would be much more fun and challenging,if we could have top leagues with their top managers,just like in real life.

I am now lvl5 and i'll probably get promoted next season,but it won't give me any pleasure knowing that top managers don't exist in this game,something that i would like to accomplish one day.

I hope i wasn't boring

Quote Originally Posted by Tomislav Bilić View Post
    I am playing this game intensively for the past few months,and i really like it,i do even understand token business,you need to earn real money to keep developing and maintaining this game.

Everything is more or less fine,but one thing is making me losing interest in this game,and the reason is because there are no clear league structures,i am only advancing as manager,and if i finish in top 7 i will be dumped in the random league with better managers.

I know i am not the first person here who said this,and i am sure there are many people who also want to play top or bottom leagues,managing the club from 10th division,and afterwards leading the same club to 1st division glory.

It would be much more fun and challenging,if we could have top leagues with their top managers,just like in real life.

I am now lvl5 and i'll probably get promoted next season,but it won't give me any pleasure knowing that top managers don't exist in this game,something that i would like to accomplish one day.

I hope i wasn't boring
    This is NOT football manager. This game is what you get when you take Candy Crush and try to morph it into a football management game. Everything is programmed to make you want to spend your tokens so that you have to buy more.

Top managers are ones that can stick around and either buy tokens or do their best to not buy tokens and spend insane amounts of time improving their team to compete vs the token managers.

It would be much more fun and challenging, if we could have Nordeus explain the game better. WE have no clue about half the things in this game do.

We know the arrows make the player play the position of the arrow, so an AML with red arrows will play the square ahead, like a wide striker...or so they say. Since they now say that they are penalties for OOP players, does putting arrows penalize the player for playing out of position? Like playing an MC in the AMC position, putting red arrows on the MC so he "plays" the AMC position should be the same? Point is that they dont explain this sufficiently.

We know that special abilities make the player play like one star above their current quality in specific situations...so they say. but how does that work exactly? Does a player with freekick get 15 skill points temporarily on Shooting during free kicks? That would be logical and they cant or wont confirm that.

The number system they use for skill and quality does not even make sense when you compare to real games. My 114Q player is 5* but when I play vs my lower level manager he is 7* playing against my 5* players who are 104Q. In real games everyone is playing on the same level where Messi and Ronaldo are 98 is shooting while some loser like Carrick might be 70 and youth players you bring up might be 50 to 60 and they grow, but Messi will never go over 100, he can only go down. You know what I mean? Every player in the game is judged by the same numbers and system. Here, I have no clue how they can have some 1* player outperforming some 9* player - how can they even compete in the same system? But this is how they made the game yet they refuse to explain it.

so getting off of that tangent, redesigned leagues? Yes, if this were football manager. remember, this is Candy Crush of football. You are asking too much of a change.