Thread: How do players grow?

How do players grow?

I've just figured out that players do not grow proportionally.

During the match, or a training session, they get points until the blue bar is full, then they get a skill.
    Of course there are fast players and slow ones.

But how are this points assigned?

I have 3 players, A, B and C, that have got this result:

match,90': A+86, C+77, B+58
    aerobic: B+26, C+22, A+19
    streching: C+15, A+8, B+8

So who is the fast growing player?
    A gets 28 point more than B during the match but less than half during streching?
    Phisical condition was of course more or less the same.

Hope you don't believe I'm going crazy....
    Last edited by Nicky; 03-06-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Training Speeds:

Below you can see a guide to which players train the fastest in each team.

Ages 18-21:
    These players train the fastest. If you invest in your youth academy it will also speed things up here.

Ages 22-26:
    Slightly slower training than above. You can improve things further by investing in the training ground.

Ages 27-28:
    Again, these are the next slowest trainers. As above, you need to improve the training ground to help here.

Ages 29-31:
    These are bad trainers - they can't get any better and will not learn new skills or improve their abilities.

Ages 32-34:
    Unfortunately, these players lose their skills. Players will have retired by the time they reach the end of this bracket, although in real life 34 is not necessarily the final years of a player's career.

age is not everything, i had 2 guys with 19 y/o... 1 of them had value of 2M and another one 200k with same quality lol, 1 won more skills training and stuff
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Yes I know that different age leads to different results
    and, of course, that players apparently similar can grow with different speed

I just don't understand why can happen what written above but of course is not so important

are ALL 18yo players fast trainers???

Rookie
    relative to older players, yes, but some 18yos will train much faster than others.

Back to the original poster's point about one player gaining more from practice matches and then less than the other two on cardio/stretching and who's the fastest trainer, its all variance, players don't seem to get the same figure over and over for stretching or cardio/practice. Sometimes the player can have full condition and get +55 for cardio on hard intensity, then next time you train him on cardio, he gets +32 despite being the same quality, having the same condition etc. So it seems you can do the same thing over and over and gain different results.

What you wanna do to uncover the underlying training speeds is take get the players to the same point, so say exactly Quality xx, then balance their condition levels so they're equal and then record the results (condition loss as well as gain) of doing 5 or 10 sessions of each type of training. Then you take averages which will give you a far greater understanding of who will consistently train well.

In your example, it looks like player A just had a great training session in the practice match but if you give him 10 practice matches, all with same condition and intensity, he might not get near that level of gain again

Quote Originally Posted by nico69 View Post
    Yes I know that different age leads to different results
    and, of course, that players apparently similar can grow with different speed

I just don't understand why can happen what written above but of course is not so important
    Training is different of match lol , at match is very important his rating and goals/assist/blocks he do , training will just rise on a specific rate !