• 2 Post By KoronaChelsea
  • 3 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Satisfying Season - Tough League

Rookie

Satisfying Season - Tough League

Have to say.. Fair play to my league this season.

Only a couple of teams who got beaten every week but still, these teams had good tactics and decent players.

I look at some leagues and there is a massive difference between the top teams and everyone else.

Pleased to have won this! As you can see from the points and goal difference this was a very tight league. Lots of fun.

Roll on next season!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Satisfying Season - Tough League-screenshot-2015-06-26-6.14.13-pm.jpg  
    nikolgiorgos and Paul Dahlin like this.

...and you think your League was tight!

None of the 14 teams were cannon-fodder, obviously tanking or Troll-potential, and the goal differences are small compared to any other Season I've been in...

Satisfying Season - Tough League-s23-league-table-round-25.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Great League!
    This is what it's all about for me.
    Who's your last game against? Home or Away?

Quote Originally Posted by KoronaChelsea View Post
    Great League!
    This is what it's all about for me.
    Who's your last game against? Home or Away?
    Last games for top 3: Daniel FC v levski; Ahmed FC v Palace Casuals; FC ZVABA v san donato fc
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

i can only dream of a league like that. i had the league title sown up in record time for me. i was mathematically uncatchable with 6 games to. nice but kinda boring......

The last round of matches were washouts, too...

Daniel FC did us a huge favour by holding levski to a goalless draw; FC ZVABA had a nightmare at home to san donato, losing 1-3; and Ahmed FC, needing a win to have a chance of Champions League participation next season, and Palace Casuals had a titanic battle which was settled by a single goal in the home side's favour.

So Palace Casuals have to settle for second place for the third season running...

Satisfying Season - Tough League-s23-league-table-final.jpg

First league I've seen where two of the CL Qualifiers had lost 10 games during the season.
    Last edited by talisman; 06-28-2015 at 12:13 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

My league was tightest I've had too. I won on goal difference in the end. I blew a 7 point lead with 7 games left, had a nightmare run in including a couple of trollings but my runner-up also got trolled towards the end.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 20
    14 League Titles
    2 Champions League
    talisman likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Go Leo - Level 23 league. Thirteen teams were 128-132 Quality, only one 126Q.

Hovered outside the top 7 for a good 18 matches, finally finished 5th, missed CL spot by one point. Happy with the late comeback. Still maintained my 100% promotion every season since level 1. I have sufficient cash in hand so missing out on CL is not a worry. I hope I can get a similar league this season and come up tops this time.

Maybe I can try to put some effort on winning the Cup this time given the lack of matches.
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 06-29-2015 at 10:05 AM.
    talisman likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T