Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sully

Thread: red packs and injuries

red packs and injuries

I find it hard to believe that it is just coincidence that out of my 5 accounts, the 2 with the most red packs have had the most injuries in the past 3 seasons.
    Gert Funck likes this.

I don't farm reds as much, because I find it odd that injuries rains as reds comes in

my approach: I farm reds when injuries has come , sad but true

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Like Gert, I noticed that when I started farming for reds/greens I was getting injuries all the time - an obscene amount of an increase too, not just the odd one or two extra injuries.

Since reverting to farming for cash packs my amount of injuries have fallen down again.

The amount of injuries in this game are way OTT. Everything you do involving using the players runs the risk of injury. In a whole season you would often never see more than 1/2 injuries in training in the real world - even though players train EVERY DAY for hours. In T11, light stretching sees your star player with a broken leg FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Like Gert, I noticed that when I started farming for reds/greens I was getting injuries all the time - an obscene amount of an increase too, not just the odd one or two extra injuries.

Since reverting to farming for cash packs my amount of injuries have fallen down again.

The amount of injuries in this game are way OTT. Everything you do involving using the players runs the risk of injury. In a whole season you would often never see more than 1/2 injuries in training in the real world - even though players train EVERY DAY for hours. In T11, light stretching sees your star player with a broken leg FFS!
    speaking of...one of my accounts just got a broken leg = 20 days out doing hard practice match after a game in which he did not play. last day of the season and the account with the most reds....typical.....