United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Sons of pitches today suffered their first defeat of the season at the hands of Marik FC having lost 3-0. The club has dropped to 2nd place in the league but the manager Sac Magaalo has demanded from them an immediate reaction to come out victorious when they host Vanq FC tomorrow.

The club is proud to announce our progression to the 1/4 finals of the cup and Top 16 in CL.

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that" - Bill Shankly

One of the best seasons for now................
    Season 68-screenshot_58.jpgSeason 68-screenshot_59.jpgSeason 68-screenshot_60.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    7-0 in league, good day but to many injuries this season, already around 10 in 14 days....
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Through to the cup quarterfinals, with a 3:3 draw which extends my winless streak to 4 matches.

Edit: Snapped the 4 match winless streak with a 3:0 league win against 8th. Nice to get that sour taste out of our mouthes, now to prepare to tomorrow mornings champions league match.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-11-2015 at 09:49 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This season is very weird for me. Don't watch most of my games (and don't train or giving sp) so I really don't know what's going on
    In the league I 'm first. While I won many games vs better teams, today I watched (and got a draw) with the last of the league
    Season 68-league-d12.jpg
    Season 68-league-draw-game-last.jpg

In the Cup, playing in a 3lv above, it seems that luck is with my side.
    Played 3 games vs an oppo from my league, in 3 days, watched only 1 game, won all the three
    Season 68-progr-umbe-won.jpg
    Season 68-umber-2nd-leg.jpg

meanwhile, in the other pair, the team which is in the same lv like me (14) won a much more difficult team and now we're playing together , so maybe I could win a bronze plate out of nowhere
    Season 68-cup-knock-out-1.jpg
    Season 68-cup-match.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Few legends on the transfer market

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I have now implemented the "10,000 Tokens" Rule for my account.

Basically, I feel 10,000 Tokens is more than enough to have in my account and the need for Green packs (and by default - although not a major issue at the moment, Red packs) so I can power train is needed, so every time my account goes to 10,050 Tokens, I am exchanging those Tokens for packs.

At the moment my stats look like this -

Money not an issue, but sitting at 10.2B
    Reds at 599. I would like more but the last time I tried to farm for reds or converted for reds I got an injury influx, so I'm reluctant to add to them more than what comes manually.
    Blues at 2,025. Not bothered about them at all as I don't see them as important. Due to playing loads of friendlies I seem to collect more than I need to use.
    Greens at 2,150 at the moment. I'm actively looking at increasing the Greens.

My star play Foster is still ticking on well.

I intend to power train him right up to 10 star again next season, but he is the only player I have my eye on at the moment for Green investment.

Having trained all my players other than Foster to scout level and made many triple role players I think investment next season and hopefully the one after that will be minimal.

Last edited by kynan; 07-11-2015 at 10:39 PM.

And with a 5-0 (8-0 agg.) Valle de Escotia is in the next round of Cup

Romanian Forum Moderator Zaharia Cristian's Avatar
    That moment when your manager level is 23 and your cup adversary is level 26. Is it fair enough?

Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast