Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Anyone else getting crap for Nordgens this season?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This season, for my 1st team (lv14) there were few 5* nordgen but for my alt team only 3*-4* nords
    refresh about 10 mins later and his gone???
    yes, this thing is happening that's why I put them in my favs.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    I really guess that more Nordgens will come out after the league draw. Will see....

Rookie
    In my case I kept refreshing every few mins until about roughly 3 hours into day two and finally they hit. Wasn't the best list I have ever seen and several had less than 10 mins on auction to begin with.

I had to settle since lord knows if/when there will be anymore $3-4M Nordgens again this season. I have a feeling at least half of them won't end up long term players.

Does anyone who has been playing a long time know if players perform better at their natural position than at their 2nd or 3rd positions? Or if the order they learned them is meaningless?

I ask because two of the best players available were players with 2 positions but not the ones I needed them for, but could be trained where I need them......But if a player you bought as a LWB/LM and trained into a LAM will always be a worse LAM than LWB then I might as well forget taking the time farming the packs to train them......

The other was a RAM/RM who I want to make into a CAM.......The $3M+ list was short and lacked either a CAM or LAM. I got my GK and CM, but the CM is stuck with the damn PK, but he was not only the only CM but also the most valuable player period......So I might try to move him up to CAM also......

Last season I played without a midfield at all lol. Didn't lose a single match. No matter how much talent you have in RL you could not play a back 4 naked and then have LAM/CAM/RAM ST/ST/ST and not have problems. But in the world of top 11 I can still control 70-80% and concede 15 goals in 39 matches. Yet somehow have a GK who has more 5-6 ratings than 7+.......How does a keeper get a 5 rating without facing a single shot on target? It happened 3 times to mine last season......

Roles and Orders?

Difficult to say anything on importance of roles and their order. The difference versions of the game has different rules for displaying them.

On the PC they seem to take a simple approach DL & DC always equals DL/DC same for DC/DMC, DR & DC is always DC/DR, AML/ML & AMR/MR are fixed. But on other apps it varies AMx & Mx can be in either order.

I thought a Left to Right, Back to Front ordering, I then also thought anyone put through TM got a 'fixed' way of displaying but each time I found an exception somewhere so its probably the results of changes upon changes. My guess is its become meaningless because there's not consistency.

Even 'Learned' order isn't consistent since my DMC that learned MC is MC/DMC on mobile and DMC/MC on PC.

I could be wrong though and I've just not been thinking straight when considering it. XD

Only thing I can say is I never found a DML/R with DMC that could actually play DMC.

Some players can play multiple roles and others not so much so its probably a hidden role preference tag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12