Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: This Season's Starting Scout List Is A 'Joke'

This Season's Starting Scout List Is A 'Joke'

Almost 2 days gone so far in the new season. The transfer market has been very poor for Level 2. Only 2 5 star nordgens were listed;1 yesterday, and 1 today, DL/ DML (average trainer, but seemed to be too expensive for a DL/DML in L2; above 4 millions) and DC (poor trainer) respectively.

The starting scouts' list is horrible. No players seems to be really worth the price. The attributes of these players look like they have been randomly generated without taking into account their positions. I will not buy most of those players even if they cost half of the amount of tokens. There are a lot of single position players and a lot of unconvincing multi-position players. All the goalkeepers had the penalty saving special abitlity; not even one had the one-on-one stopper. The only player that seems decent is Tim Cruijff (AML/AMR/AMC), but he is 24 years old.

As I had only one striker, needing improvements in at least 3 other positions and having no cover for several other positions, I rushed to try to sign a few players given that I had two cup matches (day 1 and 2), and more important matches in the next following days.
    In doing so I have lost a lot of tokens yesterday in bidding wars, that too for average players, and I have failed to get players good enough for these positions: GK, DC, DL, AMR, and ST.
    My team has already played two cup matches, and have an important match tomorrow. How do the people at Nordeus think I can build a proper team or make improvements at the start of the season when mostly 'poor' players are available in the market and even in the scouts' list?
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-30-2015 at 10:46 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Scout list is always horrible since they changed it. It needed improvement so they made it worse at the top end.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Scout list is always horrible since they changed it. It needed improvement so they made it worse at the top end.
    The scout list I had last season (level 1) was better. There were players that were much worth buying compared to the players in the scout list for this season, but I did not buy any. Maybe I should have bought a few players from the previous list; I was counting on transfer market for 5 star nordgens this season. So far, only 2 were listed, and none of the two was a fast trainer. The price for one of them was exaggerated; about 4.1M for a 'DL/DML with no special ability' on level 2.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-29-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Instead of increasing the frequency of injuries, they could get a lot of T from scout/list as from academy players too.
    Loose - loose situation
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Think the scout list is more or less the same. Crap players mixed with some exceptional ones. Nothing has changed there. 1 of 3 is crap. The other two would be exceptional and good.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T