Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel
  • 1 Post By Chickin57

Thread: Out of curiousity

Out of curiousity

Do the leagues go up to a set limit of # leagues or it just keeps going up? I'm on level 15 just wondering is there a top league... I don't know if this has been asked before.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickin57 View Post
    Do the leagues go up to a set limit of # leagues or it just keeps going up? I'm on level 15 just wondering is there a top league... I don't know if this has been asked before.
    There is a top level. That level varies from server to server, the older the server the higher that top level is. At the top level, teams that finish in a promotable position don't always promote to the next level since there isn't always enough teams to create that new level.
    Gert Funck likes this.

thanks for the response. i don't want to add extra funding/ investment to my team if this just a continuos circle might as well just keep playing it as normal. Team is going have to change every few seasons forever anyways
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickin57 View Post
    thanks for the response. i don't want to add extra funding/ investment to my team if this just a continuos circle might as well just keep playing it as normal. Team is going have to change every few seasons forever anyways
    yes until you hit the roof, which we can't know when is

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -