Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: favourites/shortlist

favourites/shortlist

Hi i am in season 26 and this morning when i logged in to top eleven i noticed my favourite list in my transfers has disapeared just wondering is there something wrong..cheers.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    ?? Do you mean you cannot use the plus icon to add players to your favourites?

It is working on the servers my teams are on.. anyone else with this issue?

list dissappear when players are sold. nope?¿

well... when players are in new club, and leave the market...

Angry favourites

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    ?? Do you mean you cannot use the plus icon to add players to your favourites?

It is working on the servers my teams are on.. anyone else with this issue?
    All the players i had on my shortlist have gone?there is no shortlist left...one of the players i had on my list was in the same league as me when i highlight him it says do you want to remove him from my favourites but cant see my favourite list in the negotiations,i had about ten good players in the list now its gone...grrrrrr

Hey - I'm a newbie at this and wondered if someone could clear this up for me. What is the deal with the Favourites/Shortlist?

I can only add a tiny amount of players on there and I can't remove ones I'm no longer interested in if I've bid on them (especially after I've lost the auction etc.). It seems like the feature is a little bit pointless in it's current form. It can't really be used as a scounting tool and if you've lost a couple of auctions you can't free up space to add any more until the next day and they all disappear!?

If there are a lot of players on the market you will maybe see others after reconnecting to the game...
    But with that shortlist, you will not lose sight of the Top 3 you are interested in! So its a good feature I think...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Nelson View Post
    Hey - I'm a newbie at this and wondered if someone could clear this up for me. What is the deal with the Favourites/Shortlist?

I can only add a tiny amount of players on there and I can't remove ones I'm no longer interested in if I've bid on them (especially after I've lost the auction etc.). It seems like the feature is a little bit pointless in it's current form. It can't really be used as a scounting tool and if you've lost a couple of auctions you can't free up space to add any more until the next day and they all disappear!?
    i think you can have players on favorites +2 from your level .. i mean .. if you are level 4 you can add 6 players on favorite .. if you are level 20 you can add 22 on favorites .. and if you bid on a player he is automaticly added on favorites but you can still bid on other players that will go on favorites as well but you still cant go over the limit to add favorite players whitch you have not bided
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I am only able to add one (!) favourite, I could add 3 during my first season...

I can add all those I want to

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I can add all those I want to
    Life is not fair
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast