Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Game engine

Quote Originally Posted by Stive08 View Post
    but thats the point i said tactically and formation wise you can do everything to have the advantage over the other team but still lose
    so did Sir Alex when we lost to Blackburn at home last season .. it happens .. you have to lose sometimes for no reason (although there is always a reason behind a lose)
    it is part of the package of being a manager
    it is why we love football
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

can you post the match formation and stats
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    can you post the match formation and stats
    no i wasn't complaining about myself since i'm top of my league and in the champ final, i was just talking in general because lots of people have been complaining about the match engine

so did Sir Alex when we lost to Blackburn at home last season .. it happens .. you have to lose sometimes for no reason (although there is always a reason behind a lose)
    it is part of the package of being a manager
    it is why we love football
    it's fine if it happens once or twice but more than that it shouldn't if you use the right tactics and everything else. but by just playing this game for a while there's too many games where it happens alot when it shouldn't.

no i wasn't complaining about myself since i'm top of my league and in the champ final, i was just talking in general because lots of people have been complaining about the match engine
    they must have done something wrong .. it happens at times your strikers don't score but then when you see that, you must try to make a change

they must have done something wrong .. it happens at times your strikers don't score but then when you see that, you must try to make a change
    I've seen plenty of screenshots lately where they've done everything right but still not got the result. I just have a feeling it's a ploy from top eleven to get money from people that spend on tokens.

I've seen plenty of screenshots lately where they've done everything right but still not got the result. I just have a feeling it's a ploy from top eleven to get money from people that spend on tokens.
    there are many surprises in cup and leagues even when manager picked right team and right formation .. problem could be other teams wanted to win more while stronger team thought they can win easily by just showing up .. could be because when the manager seen team struggling he didn't done the right changes .. could be bcz the striker had a bad day .. look to RVP .. he is missing many chances recently for no reason

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gianniskirastas View Post
    what's up fellow managers? do you feel confident about your coaching abilities? studing the opponent, preparing the proper formation, watching the games in order to correct things if something goes wrong? if yes then you are just wasting your time with a crap game. this pic is from a league game and both teams are almost equal (they also have the same league points). they both play classic 4-4-2 and use exactly the same tactics. they started the game 4-4-2 and immediately i changed the first teams formation to the troll thing you can see in the pic. they played like this for the last 80 minutes. my conclusion? the game engine before the match found the 2 teams equal and decided that the draw is the most possible result. whatever you do during the game is irrelevant.Attachment 2939
    hahahaha, just another case that tells top eleven is a money scam. i'm so sorry to say this 100 times, but it is really true. i love football more than anything and i'm addicted to top eleven and it has to do something very strange to make me quit, but really there's no point playing this game if some non-tactical things happen. it's a shame that this cool game is being f*cked up.

I have to agree with other players here. I've been a Top Eleven player for over 3 years now (Level 36 team) therefore I've been around long enough to know the game inside - and out. Sadly nowadays, results are more random than not and once you have built all your stadium facilities upto the maximum levels theres precious little else to do each day - other than spend tokens or log in to be fustrated by a ridiculous match result. (See my two attached images for a daft recent result of my own)

Over the past few months its pretty obvious to me that the focus on the game is more about generating money for Nordeus Games..i.e. Turning player numbers into meaningful £ profit for Nordeus.

Whilst I've nothing wrong with that they need to keep the game fair to all players. In my opinion if your team is seriously miles better than your rival you should win that match 95 times out of 100. It sadly isn't like that anymore, I'd say no matter who your league rival is, you have no more than a 50/50 chance of a win even if your team is seriously miles better than an opponent with full condition / morale on all your players. Its wrong in my opinion and its ruining the game.

Game engine-wasteoftimeplaying1.jpgGame engine-wasteoftimeplaying2.jpg

Steve
    Last edited by stevi111; 03-08-2013 at 09:12 PM.

Another fustrating result I had recently in a league match of mine.

League Round 22 Dream Syndicate 3 - 0 Liverpool FC

(I lost 3-0 despite having a much better team + 99% condition / morale on every player)

Game engine-unbelievable1.jpg

Then the very next league game Dream Syndicate got thumped 7-0 against a team which has the same kind of player ability as mine. Both games Dream Syndicate used exactly the same team formation.

Game engine-unbelievable2.jpg

I cannot understand how that team can beat me 3-0 one day, then the very next day they lose 7-0 to a team very very similar to mine.

This is a typical example of results being completely random nowadays :-(

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast