Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Game engine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    can you post the match formation and stats
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    can you post the match formation and stats
    no i wasn't complaining about myself since i'm top of my league and in the champ final, i was just talking in general because lots of people have been complaining about the match engine

Quote Originally Posted by Stive08 View Post
    no i wasn't complaining about myself since i'm top of my league and in the champ final, i was just talking in general because lots of people have been complaining about the match engine
    they must have done something wrong .. it happens at times your strikers don't score but then when you see that, you must try to make a change
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    they must have done something wrong .. it happens at times your strikers don't score but then when you see that, you must try to make a change
    I've seen plenty of screenshots lately where they've done everything right but still not got the result. I just have a feeling it's a ploy from top eleven to get money from people that spend on tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Stive08 View Post
    I've seen plenty of screenshots lately where they've done everything right but still not got the result. I just have a feeling it's a ploy from top eleven to get money from people that spend on tokens.
    there are many surprises in cup and leagues even when manager picked right team and right formation .. problem could be other teams wanted to win more while stronger team thought they can win easily by just showing up .. could be because when the manager seen team struggling he didn't done the right changes .. could be bcz the striker had a bad day .. look to RVP .. he is missing many chances recently for no reason