Thread: Help please

Help please

i am a newbie, if i upgrade my players with the inidvidual traine it will tell it costs about 4000 tokens! that means from star 1 to legend it will cost me a bout 300 euro a player ? holy moly is it woth it ? i also what about my reserve playes to be around level 50 will cost me more, holey moly, i go broke ! is it woth it ? please help should i applie for more credit and loan with the ECB bank

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Personal trainer not worth it unless tokens no object. Generally if I want to boost a player in Quality I use greens and train him a lot.

I wouldn't worry about that when just starting though. Just use normal training.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Not at all!

The only way you would do this is if you literally had money to burn.

At the lower levels you can dominate and win most competitions (except the cup, which puts you against teams your strength regardless of level after season 1) with players at around 6-6.5* avg for your starting 11.

If you have the time to put into it and are in a country that has decent sponsors you can achieve this at around $50usd per season. That is all I spend and I avg 2 trophies per season over the last 6 seasons.

This is also with me spending on the most expensive players the market throws out. That would be what we call Nordgens (computer generated new players age 18-20 with value of over $2M at lvl 1 and $3M at lvl 2). These are the players that grow the fastest and thus require the least resources to train and can be kept and maintained for at least 4-5 seasons. A normal player in his mid 20's is very slow to train into 6-7* level to begin with and if you are winning you will go up a level each season. When you reach the next level the players Q remains the same but they lose a * because the stars are based on your level.

That means to keep a player and have him continue to be at the same caliber you need to train him 5 Q points or 75 cones every season. For the mid 20's average player that is a waste of resources. You would basically be tearing down and rebuilding your roster every season which carries a lot of risk with it.

Every time you get a new player there is a chance he play great and a chance he will be terrible. No matter how talented or expensive this is true. Luckily if you buy an expensive player who busts you can still recoup your money by selling them, someone will buy him.

Now to the tough part. Finding the Nordgen fast trainers. They only come around in the first few hours of the game day. This is after the game resets. For me that is around 9pm but I am in the US (GMT -5).

The best day is the first day of the season usually (at lower levels anyway) but they do appear most days. It comes into the transfer market in waves. The first hour or so it starts with just 3* players.....You have to refresh the game either in browser or restart the mobile app to see changes......Then 1-2 hours in the 4* players start to appear.....It is usually between 2300-0100 my time (0400-0600 GMT) that the 5* players show up and that is who you want.

Depending on where on earth you live and your work/sleep schedule this could be easy, a pain, or impossible. For me it's a bit of a pain because it is the time I get with my wife, and I don't get a lot.

If you want to build this way then it will take a while to find a starting 11 that all play well. Usually it is quicker to find your ST(s), CB's, and AM's and hardest for FB, GK, and CM but recent changes to match ratings have altered things a bit so it is hard to tell if they are really better or the ratings system was broken before.

You will have some players bust and have to sell them and find another but over a couple seasons you will have a young team with great potential.

I do not train new players at first. I give them 10-12 starts to judge where they are at first. If they play great (All 7+ ratings) I keep them and invest in them, if they bust (lots of 4, 5, 6 ratings with little or nothing over 7) then I sell them. There are different opinions on this, it is possible for a player to grow into the position over time, It is also possible to get them into good form by benching them a couple games or training them. I do not bother with this though because it often ends up being a waste of time and putting up with bad play.

Once you decide to keep a player then it is on to training. You do not use the personal trainer, it's insane unless time is far more valuable to you than money, in which case why are you even playing?

You train them by farming green packs or at worst buying them. You get far more for your tokens buying green packs than the personal trainer. You also need to stock up with at least 30 red packs before you train a player. Training leads to injuries, which means you either spend the red packs or let him sit for however long. No matter how severe the injury it will never take more than 15 red packs. If the injury is only 1-3 days then it is a pain, It costs 5 packs to heal 1 day injury (something I usually wont do), 9 for 2 days, 12 for 3 days, and then 14-15 for anything over 3 days.

To power train a player first you have to decide where you intend to get them (say up to 6*). Then you figure out how far away he his from the target by averaging the 3 skill categories. If they come out to 23.4 for example then you are 24 cones away from 25 (6* for lvl 1), As a player goes up a star they also train slower, it is harder to get from 6-7* than 5-6* and so on. This is partly why I don't power train over 7* unless I have the resources to get all 11 to 7* and then some. Once the new season starts they will actually train faster even though age slows them down because they drop a *.

Because of the slow down that comes with the next * it is important to give them any special ability or new position before you get to the next *. This slowdown in training happens as soon as you have enough cones to get them to their next * even if you are intending the cones to go toward a SA or position so don't let them stack up beyond that point. If the player is 24 away from 6* then put the cones toward the SA/Pos before you get to 25 cones or you will waste green packs.

For a high value fast trainer it takes a little more than 1 green pack for each cone between 5 and 6*s while they are under 21 usually. You have to feel out each player a bit to see how much he is getting from training, that takes several tries and it can be 70 one time and 120 the next.

When power training remember that the more tired they get the more likely they are to get hurt. You want to keep them as close to 99% fitness as possible before each train. I do this by never letting them fall under 75%. It means jumping between the 3 levels of training (always on hard). If he is at 95%+ I do the max train, 91-94% is the mid level, and 85-90% is the lowest level. This is designed to get them as close to 84% as possible each time, the green pack adds 15%. I get less injuries this way, it involves less waiting for the training to count down, and it seems to get max value from training.

I know that was a lot to absorb but it is the sum of all I have learned and worked on in this area and I would have loved to have this when I first started (which is why I started over at lvl 1 last season to do it right from the start).

I hope that helps you.

Rookie
    I forgot to tell you about farming.

It depends on the country you are in but for me the best way is to use the facebook version and use the videos for free packs under the game. It can vary wildly by the day but on the best days it will not have any limit and the videos will only need to load and run for a couple seconds to earn the pack.

On the worst day it doesn't work at all, either by videos that won't load or load but never give you the blue bar that indicates you earned the pack......Then there are the past couple days where it worked for a while and then just stopped crediting me with the packs even though the videos load and say you earned the pack, most irritating because they are the same ads that paid all day the day before.

On a very good day I van get a couple hundred green packs just from these. In some countries the top eleven site gives out tokens for videos in the top right corner in large numbers like facebook does packs.....For me though it rarely lets me get more than a couple per day. This season it did give me nearly 100 the first few days but then went back to crap. I know of players with thousands of tokens piked up from this.

Then there are the sponsor offers that also vary by country and platform. Some involve CC trials and pay well if you cancel in time. Some are for downloading apps, some are for surveys (though none of those work for me, they just bombard me with offers and then hit a dead end). Some of the best are quotes for insurance.......They want to get your phone number and then call you until your head explodes but at least in the US you can get a free google voice number, use it to verify the number, and then it is just calling a dummy email address lol).

Again, hope it all helps and good luck.

Thanks for your replies !