Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: How long should I wait to use a power trained player after power train?

  1. #1
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    521

    How long should I wait to use a power trained player after power train?

    Just bought a fast trainer and trained him close to 7 stars, how long do you guys think I should put him on bench before include him in starting line up?

    I am crazy about this season, a disaster to me, so have to buy this fast trainer and power train him. But I don't want to rush to use him as I heard about some past experiences that it would be better to wait for a couple of days.
    Last edited by Teda; 07-05-2015 at 04:42 AM.

  2. #2
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Just bought a fast trainer and trained him close to 7 stars, how long do you guys think I should put him on bench before include him in starting line up?

    I am crazy about this season, a disaster to me, so have to buy this fast trainer and power train him. But I don't want to rush to use him as I heard about some past experiences that it would be better to wait for a couple of days.
    I have noticed that some players bought from the transfer market, despite being rated 5 stars and at least decent trainers, they fail to impress during the first matches in any of the competitions, unless you are playing against a bot or against an abandoned team that has already declined. But, this may be different for a 5 star player trained to 7 stars.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-05-2015 at 05:32 AM.

  3. #3
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    I generally play him in a friendly before an actual match.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I generally play him in a friendly before an actual match.
    Yes, using new player in a friendly match before starting him in a competitive match seems to be better. But, there is the risk of injuries.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4
    I play them right away but put them in as a sub first two games

  6. #6
    Dreamer sparklinginsilence's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    315
    I let a newly bought player get 10-20 minutes play time as a sub before putting him in starting lineup. Like they do in real life for a player coming back from injury introducing him when everyone else is tired so giving him a chance to shine haha

  7. #7
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    let them rest for one whole day
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-05-2015 at 07:23 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  8. #8
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    let them rest for one whole day
    Add a massage and spa as well.
    Gert Funck likes this.

  9. #9
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    I tend to give some time to let new player to adapt. But this is not a strict rule for me.

    Even if a new player has sufficient match fitness on joining my team, ideally I will firstly use him as substitute or just him sitting out a match. However, if there is insufficient fit players for the 2nd match on same day, I will use the new player instead of being forced to spend extra green packs.

  10. #10
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I tend to give some time to let new player to adapt. But this is not a strict rule for me.

    Even if a new player has sufficient match fitness on joining my team, ideally I will firstly use him as substitute or just him sitting out a match. However, if there is insufficient fit players for the 2nd match on same day, I will use the new player instead of being forced to spend extra green packs.
    Did you give the new player cookies to boost his adaptation?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast