Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: CL Final........:(

Apprentice
    you sure? how many stars does your players have?? o.o, scout players usually have 6 stars

CL Final........:(-kashiwa-washi.jpgI purchase them from the auction and power train them day and night to achieve high quality. The average age of my team is at 19.2
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 03-07-2013 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    It is because scout teams are better than usual (current) level team; since their quality are much better than ours. It feels like you are playing against a higher level than you are. As long as you have a good strategy, you can beat them.
    Generally, it is... but i'm not sure it is only happened to me, i bought 3 scouts this season and their rating are below 5 every match.... Their values are the highest in scout list with 7-8M @lvl 5.
    dont know how to do, rest them couple matches, rotate and did everything aldy, stillperforming 5. sometime 3....

who know, his scout team is also like that. lol

in cup finals against a 6 scout player team and I have none, but still looking forward to the match

Rookie
    post a screenshot of his squad... I'm pretty sure that you have a good chance to win!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    low chances for you, yes more then sure you will lose keep think possitive but thats all what you can do 2nd for your team level is not so bad.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    low chances for you
    ohh.. you didn't even see his opponent squad and his formation. I still think that he has a good chance.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarek Abed View Post
    ohh.. you didn't even see his opponent squad and his formation. I still think that he has a good chance.
    Looking on their quality is clear that he have second chance also if he is the final is mean he's formation is ok, we will talk after the game.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    He just needs a good strategy! yesterday my opponent in CL finals beat his opponent in both semifinals matches (2-1 in both) when his opponent has a better squad with 4.5 advantage in average team quality. to be honest I expected the one with the higher quality to win, but he didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    low chances for you, yes more then sure you will lose keep think possitive but thats all what you can do 2nd for your team level is not so bad.
    For goodness sake, at least give him some encouragement rather then being sarcastic
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast