Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: New to the game...need some help please.

What should i put for Tickets & Bonuses under finances?

League ?
    Champions League?
    Cup?
    Friendly?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew FC View Post
    What should i put for Tickets & Bonuses under finances?

League ?
    Champions League?
    Cup?
    Friendly?
    Optimal ticket price is found by try & error. I will increase ticket price from time to time after number of fans, and reduce ticket price if home match is not full. Home court advantage reduce if stadium is not full.

For the lowest levels, I don't think win bonus is important. Actually I started using it after playing many seasons.

If you really want to use win bonus to improve winning percentage now, your priority should be put it on important matches and your preferred competitions. I suggest you checking competition prices and no. of participating teams of different competition (affect your chance to be champion) yourself.

FYI, in Cup you may play against higher or lower club level teams. This can affect your chance of winning champion.

In my opinion, you should never waste win bonus on friendly.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    As a first season manager you may or may not have enough tokens/money to make a 22 person squad. so if you want to win cup and league game in same day, you'll have to use green packs. mrl or moral i alway try to keep in the highest range, on the FB app it's superb. I only do moral checks 5-10 minutes b4 a game, as moral naturally goes down sometimes at random times.

Thanks everyone for the advice. I'm really starting to enjoy this game.

I could use a few friends if anyone would like to add me. All of my FB friends are too cool for video games...lol

https://www.facebook.com/matthew.m.todd
    Gert Funck, Cat Harrison and Kylos like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    you might get more responce if you put your link in this thread:http://forum.topeleven.com/add-some-...ly-2015-a.html.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

as you continue to train and develop your players will they eventually be able to use both feet or are you stuck with whatever that player had coming into the league?

Unfortunately if the player is right footed, he will stay that way, unless you come across a player who can play with either foot.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12