Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Players On Scouts' List Changing

I've had players disappear from 'my' Scout list before now. I noticed that when I had an urgent need for an AML/ML player and the one I earmarked but didn't have the time to sort out had disappeared 90 minutes later...
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Thanks Buffs, this is very interesting to follow

even though I never buy scouts (almost)
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It seems that those that have the same roles (excluding special ability) are replacements for those that were bought.
    The last time I bought Scout players it was because I was in dire need. The 'unexplained dip in performance' streak hit my team and they couldn't score enough. I bought 1 Scout Striker, reluctantly because he was the only one and had PK SA, then another popped in his place with Either Foot FK. So I bought too. Both produced more but were nothing special. That was the reason it became the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    The last time I bought Scout players it was because I was in dire need. The 'unexplained dip in performance' streak hit my team and they couldn't score enough. I bought 1 Scout Striker, reluctantly because he was the only one and had PK SA, then another popped in his place with Either Foot FK. So I bought too. Both produced more but were nothing special. That was the reason it became the last time.
    I bought a few scout players this season because the transfer market has been poor so far, especially for some positions. Nordgens bought this season have been poor or average so far in terms of performance.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345